INEOS Composites US LLC
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference. Our culture is one of honesty, integrity, and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health, and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let us get there together.
INEOS Composites is a global chemicals business with sales volume of 320 kte and revenue more than $1 billion. The Composites business has 6 manufacturing operations in the US, 1 in Brazil, 4 in Europe, 2 in China along with offices and headquarters in Ohio, Barcelona and Shanghai. The Composites Business primary products include unsaturated polyester resins (UPRs), vinyl ester resins (VERs) and gel coats.
This position will be located in our Columbus, Ohio Office.
Safety is the top priority for everyone in INEOS.
Collectively and individually, we are committed to protecting and maintaining the quality of the environment and to ensuring the health and safety of our employees, of all those who work with us, and of the communities in which we operate. To this end, we work continuously to improve our SHE (Safety, Health, and Environment) performance, and we never compromise our SHE standards for any reason - profit, commercial, production or other.
Although our safety record already ranks with the best in the industry, we believe that it can still be improved upon. Our target is to prevent all accidents and spillage of our products.
Responsibilities: describe the main results expected from the role.
Responsibility 1: Treasury Accounting
- Perform daily bank reconciliations, payment processing, ACH transfers, and check deposits.
- Daily cash movements, preparation of system postings and reporting
- Facilitation of payments received in our corporate offices
- Cash Flow forecast and analysis
- Collaborates with the accounting team on month-end duties, mainly focused on booking journal entries and reconciling items
- Pulls data from banking portals to support month-end duties as needed
- Resolve cash issues promptly
- Assist with treasury related project management
- Manage the firm’s cash by ensuring that all bank accounts are adequately funded.
- Other duties as assigned
Responsibility 2: Monthly Close Process
- Process financial close duties in a timely and accurate manner (including completion of all assigned balance sheet account reconciliations).
- Provide various other financial analysis and reporting as requested by the Finance Leader, Controller, or the CFO.
- Manage prepaid contracts, licenses, etc
- Selected external billings
- Intercompany recharges
Responsibility 3: Assist in annual EY audit.
- Timely responses to audit requests that cover wide range of topics.
Responsibility 4: Other
- Document internal control policies and procedures in areas of responsibility. Assist the Finance Leader and/or Controller with implementation of various new internal control policies and procedures.
- Continuously strive to improve processes, service quality to internal and external customers, and employee relations.
- Work effectively with co-workers, internal and external customers and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner; listen to and objectively consider ideas and suggestions from others; keep commitments; keep others informed of work progress, timetables, and issues.
- Comply with the policies and procedures stated in the Injury and Illness Prevention Program by always working in a safe manner and immediately reporting any injury, safety hazard, or program violation.
Level of Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in accounting/treasury
- Sound and balanced business acumen; can be both tactical and strategic in solving business opportunities.
- Solid understanding of GAAP & IAS.
- Mastery of O365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Access) - Previous Excel template creation experience strongly desired.
- Proven working knowledge of SAP – has the skillset to extract and manipulate data to support financial and business objectives.
- Must have natural curiosity – business process acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to lead change, influence outcomes and capture results.
- Results-driven and candid - with an innate sense of what will work and what will not.
- Strong ability to manage multiple stakeholders at all levels and build trust quickly.
- Professional, strong communicator and interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
Performance Indicators: Describe the criteria to measure the results are achieved - related to the responsibilities.
- Business requests and reporting deadlines met, and strategies are moving forward.
- Financial data is accurate, available, and meaningful to run and grow the business.
- Compliance commitments met.
- Clean audit(s) – financial controls are doing as intended (BS stewardship).
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application