INEOS Automotive - Grenadier - Built on Purpose
Story so far
Since Sir Jim Ratcliffe announced Project Grenadier in 2017, our team at INEOS Automotive has grown rapidly. From a start-up to the scaled business we are now, we’ve hit some huge milestones along the way. Despite some global challenges, we brought our first vehicle, the INEOS Grenadier, from a vision to prototype and to market in just five years. And now, as the first customer deliveries of our INEOS Grenadier have begun, we look to the future with our first all-electric vehicle.
People and Culture
With around 1500 employees, 10 locations and 44 nationalities, we’re an international team working together to challenge the ordinary. We welcome people who mirror our values: Spirit of ownership, who take responsibility and make things happen. Delivering quality work, with ambition to deliver outstanding results and who have a community mindset, believing together everyone achieves more. Creativity and initiative are encouraged to support your career development.
We’re doing things differently.
The role: will maintain high quality product supply and continuously improve product and process quality of our suppliers.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure serial production readiness of the suppliers in scope globally prior to vehicle launch, during serial production as well as spare parts production.
- Lead, manage and develop the relevant Supplier Quality Engineering team
- Responsibility for Supplier Quality Management within Interior and Exterior area
- Initiate and monitor Advanced Product Quality Planning projects at the suppliers (APQP)
- Conduct on site supplier performance audits
- Initiative and monitor supplier development projects to maintain and improve product and process quality
- Provide supplier evaluation prior nomination and during the whole product lifecycle, assign a specific quality status to the suppliers
- Secure component quality in case of supplier serial production relocations, technical changes and supplier re-sourcing
- Initiate risk assessments, FMEA reviews and on-site process analysis
- Identify and implement cost down measures through process and product analysis to support continuous EBIT optimization of INEOS
- Set up und run an efficient business model for claims management covering 8D reports, measure definition and monitoring as well as claim closure
- Support Supply Chain Management in securing availability of parts in the expected quality
- Network with the wider INEOS organisation to maximise group leverage possibilities and know how transfer
What you will bring
- Engineering Degree
- Ideally 3-5 years´ experience gained at either an automotive OEM or a Tier 1 automotive supplier
- Technical know how about automotive components and their production methods
- Experience within one or more of the following areas - interior trim, seats, active safety components, painted exterior parts, lighting and accessories
- Proven skills and experience as quality auditor (IATF or VDA)
- Previous experience in leading a team and be able to build effective working relationships internally and externally
- Able to demonstrate direct knowledge of automotive supplier quality management from concept-through-industrialisation-to-operation
- Experience in development and implementation of process models in alignment with internal stakeholders
- Experience in leading cross functional change management projects
- Excellent project management skills, with a track record of delivery
For those of you who resonate with this exciting role please apply with a CV in English.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application