We are looking for a
- SHE 30%
- Promote and comply with the “INEOS Life Saving Rules” and the “20 INEOS SHE Principles”.
- Supports to achieve the SHE goals of the site and the company by actively participation in the continuous improvement of safety and brings in own ideas and improvement proposals.
- Promote and participate in SHE programs and SHE initiatives (observations, field checks, quality management tours, asset care tours, …).
- Informing/notifying/implementing and motivating safety-relevant themes (5 min security before shift start, SHE-Alerts, TOFS sessions (time out for safety), LMRA (last minute risk assessment) stopping work or unsafe situations…). Adhere to these themes.
- Performing or supporting incident analyses.
- Perform or support task risk analyses. Implement and follow-up of actions from task risk analyses.
- Preparation or review of SOP’s, ERP’s and safety related instructions and procedures. Follow these instructions and ensure shift teams is educated in these and follows accordingly
- Taking care of the safety-oriented introduction of new employees together with training coordinator
- Follow up the internal and external training obligations of his team together with training coordinator
- Operational activities 40%
- Reports to the production manager and production day supervisor about daily production, discruptions in AA production or utilities, incidents, AA product quality issues and staffing problems.Holds responsibility to ensure that the process is running stable within the operating envelopes and reports any deviation to the production day supervisors and production manager. if necessary, contacts the colleague on-duty, in case of issues outside the normal working hours
- Carries out a shift inspection tour of the installations.
- Is responsible for proper housekeeping of the installations .Acts as a contact person to the maintenance team and prepares the necessary permits.
- Leads the shift team in emergency response, troubleshooting, preparation of maintenance and inspection activities, start/stop/cleaning activities and plant trials.
- Ensures and sets the example that the actual versions of the SOP’s, ERP’s, non-routine tasks and start/stop procedures are available and followed by the shift workers and informs production day supervisor in case it’s required to deviate from normal practice
- Actively participates in meetings (morning meeting, permit-to-work meeting, shift leaders meeting, ...)
- Management of shift team 30%
- Functional leadership to the shift operators
- Organizes his shift to ensure that each position is occupied with sufficient qualification to run and monitor the plant safe and efficient.
- Plans and coordinates the training of the shift workers together with the training coordinator
- Encourages and motivates the team workers in achieving the plant targets and KPI’s.
- Assesses and supervises the shift workers. In this regard, conduct with them performance interviews.
- Ensures a smooth handover to the next shift by preparing the shift report and informing the next shift leader about the major topics related to SHE, production, ongoing maintenance jobs and product quality. Reports on the daily morning about current status of the plant and major issues.
- Bachelor degree in chemical engineering with at a minimum 10 years’ experience in the chemical process industry.
- Additional knowledge and experience in manufacturing, safety, health and environment as well as in personnel management is preferred
Experience in general:
- At least 5 years of experience in a managerial position, ideally as a shift leader or assistant team leader at an (petro)chemical company.
- The leadership express yourself in a natural, respectful way. You enjoy leading a team of assistant team leaders and process operators and you likes to take responsibility.
- You remain in control, maintain an overview and react alertly in stressful situations and conflicts.
- You have a strong analytical mind, which allows you to quickly gain insight and offers solutions to problems.
- You have organizational talent and you can delegate.
- You are a team-oriented, enthusiastic colleague who enjoys his / her skills share process knowledge with others. You stimulate cooperation within the team and other site functions such as maintenance, E&I, QM …
- Smooth (written and oral) communication is for you naturally.
- We require a large portion of responsibility, ownership and flexibility this function.
- You set an example with regards to implementation and compliance with the principles of occupational and process safety and takes the right one in this area initiatives and decisions.
- ABS process knowledge or relevant polymerization process or utilities operations beneficial
- Capable on reading and understanding technical drawings, developing of safety related instructions
- Good command of risk management and prevention.
- Solid grasp of health and safety rules.
- Learning the Group’s production methods and general plant operation
- Become proficient in procedures through in-house training
- Well experienced/knowledgeable of the LOTO process beneficial
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to thoroughly understand and follow complex work procedures.
- Good analytical skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills.
If you require further information please contact Winnie Yu.
Of course, your application will be treated confidentially.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application