Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder supports an efficient stock management and storekeeping service for INOVYN ChlorVinyls UK, Runcorn MCP, Vynova Runcorn, Koura and INOVYN Enterprises at Runcorn Site.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Operate to the highest SHEQ standards to ensure compliance with legislation and control all material activities within the stores environment.
- Ensure that all stores and stock inventory activities are controlled in line with the store procedures; ensure the safe operation of mechanical handling equipment (FLTs, high rise picking trucks and the 20t Overhead Crane) for material movement.
- Carry out regular safety equipment checks on the equipment and vehicles used.
- Support the stores processes and facilities to meet agreed performance targets for SHE, costs and service levels.
- Operate computer systems to maintain full accuracy and audit traceability in all work.
Key skills & experience required:
- Excellent knowledge of the stores operations.
- Experience working in an engineering stores environment within the chemical industry.
- Concern for standards and results orientation.
- Good knowledge of SHE implications in a stores environment.
- Good level of self-confidence with peers.
- FLT certification, MEWP (IPAF) certification and experience operating overhead travelling cranes.
- Able to understand technical engineering issues.
- Attention to detail - thoroughness, seeking completeness and accuracy.
- Able to gather information from key sources to assist problem solving.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies