INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
Story so far
Since Sir Jim Ratcliffe announced Project Grenadier in 2017, our team at INEOS Automotive has grown rapidly. From a start-up to the scaled business we are now, we’ve hit some huge milestones along the way. Despite some global challenges, we brought our first vehicle, the INEOS Grenadier, from a vision to prototype and to market in just five years. And now, as the first customer deliveries of our INEOS Grenadier have begun, we look to the future with our first all-electric vehicle.
People and Culture
With around 1500 employees, 10 locations and 44 nationalities, we’re an international team working together to challenge the ordinary. We welcome people who mirror our values: Spirit of ownership, who take responsibility and make things happen. Delivering quality work, with ambition to deliver outstanding results and who have a community mindset, believing together everyone achieves more. Creativity and initiative are encouraged to support your career development.
We’re doing things differently.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
The job holder is responsible to manage his team for sourcing and managing all production material suppliers.
The supply network has a global span and provide components of annually worth one BN Euro.
The 150 main suppliers are located in Asia, South Americas, Africa and Europe.
The holistic commercial management of the all part numbers needs to be managed by the job holders team incl. change management, supply contracts, price adjustments and implementation of cost down measures.
The most important internal influence factor is the input from Engineering.
The job holder will intensively partner with engineering for nominating and managing the suppliers.
In addition the job holder will closely cooperate with SQE, SCM, Product Quality, Finance and Program Management.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Direct report into Head of Procurement
- Build and maintain a supply market intelligence and implement it into the team
- Responsibility to manage and develop 5 team leaders and approx. 30 team members in total
- Responsibility to manage a supplier network of more than 150 production material supplier from Asia, South America and across Europe
- Responsibility to manage and optimize an annual spend for production material of 1 BN Euro
- Conduct all RFQ activities for the INEOS Automotive projects and derivatives and finalize with the best fit supplier selection
- Set up, run and optimize a category and supplier management tailored to the needs of INEOS Automotive
- Develop and manage Change Management processes supporting all project phases
- Initiate and manage supplier development projects to improve supplier performance and optimize INEOS cost position, be it product or process cost
- Identify and implement cost down measures along the whole project and product lifecycle
- Initiate and conclude all relevant commercial supplier contract negotiations
- Establish regular Business and Risk Reviews with all relevant suppliers
- Develop and adjust an appropriate supplier communication model incl. supplier days, events, bulletins etc.
Experiences and skills
- Industrial engineering university degree
- Mandatory is more than 5 years’ procurement management experience (on senior level) gained at either a Tier 1 automotive supplier or automotive OEM
- Proven track record in managing a team and suppliers and their performance
- Ability to build and optimize over time a category management organisation
- Excellent project management skills, with a track record of delivery
- Broad experience in contract negotiations
- Able to demonstrate direct knowledge of building, operating and optimizing supply chains
- Previous experience in working cross functional and be able to build effective working relationships internally and externally
- Very strong capabilities of strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Able to connect to people and high level of empathy
- Demonstrable ability to prioritise tasks and have effective time management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application