INEOS Composites US LLC
INEOS Composites is a global chemical business with sales volume of 320 kte and revenue in excess of $1 billion. The Composites business has 6 manufacturing operations in the US, 1 in Brazil, 4 in Europe, 2 in China along with offices and headquarters in Ohio, Barcelona and Shanghai. The Composites Business primary products include unsaturated polyester resins (UPRs), vinyl ester resins (VERs) and gel coats.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join our Composites business at our Columbus, OH location.
As a Senior Accountant, you will be a key member of the Composites Finance team. This role is actively involved in the business financial and reporting processes and leverages the SAP ERP system and Microsoft products to manipulate and understand data. This role will prepare financial reports to track the organizations assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liabilities, and other related financial activities.
Key Responsibilities of the position include, but not limited to:
- Support INEOS Safety Principles and culture
- Responsible for accurate accounting for operations sites. Including but not limited to inventory and costing reviews, expense/accruals, gross margin reviews and resolve financial issues.
- Responsible for coordinating and recording fixed asset acquisitions, dispositions, depreciation, and impairments
- Run SAP system depreciation
- Review project costs for proper treatment – coordinate with operations team
- Prepare roll forwards of accounts
- Process financial close duties in a timely and accurate manner (including completion of all assigned balance sheet account reconciliations)
- Provide various other financial analysis and reporting as requested by the Finance Leader, Controller, or the CFO
- Timely responses to audit requests that cover wide range of topics
- Record Brazil financial package (non-SAP) into our SAP ERP system
- Document internal control policies and procedures in areas of responsibility. Assist the Finance Leader and/or Controller with implementation of various new internal control policies and procedures
- Continuously strive to improve processes, service quality to internal and external customers, and employee relations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Minimum of 5 years’ leadership experience in accounting with progressively increasing responsibilities in a corporate environment
- Proven track record of leading and influencing others
- Sound and balanced business acumen; can be both tactical and strategic in solving business opportunities
- Solid understanding of GAAP & IAS
- Mastery of O365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Access) - Previous Excel template creation experience strongly desired
- Proven working knowledge of SAP – has the skillset to extract and manipulate data to support financial and business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to lead change, influence outcomes and capture results
- Strong ability to manage multiple stakeholders at all levels and build trust quickly
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application