INEOS Composites Hispania S.L.
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference. Our culture is one of honesty, integrity, and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Salesforce Business Analyst/Advanced Administrator to join our INEOS Composites business at our Barcelona office (Spain)
The Salesforce Administrator solves Composites business problems by customizing the Salesforce Platform; building, configurating and automating technology solutions to deliver business value. Salesforce Administrator works with stakeholders to define system requirements and customize the platform. Most importantly, enables users to get the most out of Salesforce technology.
Main responsibilities are but not limited to:
• Ensure that Salesforce is always aligned with the business strategy and provide the metrics and KPIs the business needs to ensure that business objectives and targets are achieved.
• Maximize users’ adoption through training, change management and a continuous improvement of the user experience.
• Keep all manuals up to date and minimize technical debt.
• Identify processes and metrics that can be moved to salesforce to decrease the number of tools used and centralize data to achieve the 360-customer view in salesforce. Design, implement and maintain those new Salesforce applications.
• Maintain data quality and identify and implement process improvements that contribute to improved data integrity and follow best practices in terms of data architecture.
• Analyse the new functionalities of each salesforce release to identify which ones should be implemented and adopted.
• Analyse the impact of salesforce product retirements in our salesforce design.
• Interact daily with internal business users to understand their core issues and extract key requirements to present strong solid results.
• Work directly with IT, to quickly resolve all outstanding Salesforce issues and projects.
• Work closely with the Commercial and Technology organization on ad hoc reporting & dashboard creation or modifications
• Work closely with the Commercial / Technology organization on all Salesforce.com related issues
• Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues across departments (Marketing, Sales, Technology…)
• Collaborate with Commercial departments, also participating to the new business transition.
• Maintain overall Salesforce system configuration.
• Perform organization customization of fields, page layouts and custom tabs, objects and applications.
• Setup new users based on Roles and Profiles or deactivate users as requested.
• Identify usage problems and craft technical / communication plans to remedy.
• Acts as internal Help Desk resource for all Salesforce.com user support issues and provide new user training as needed.
• Maintain subject matter expertise of SalesForce.
• Maintain communication with Commercial Leads and organization on Salesforce projects scope, timing etc..
Level of education & Technical skills
- 3-5 years’ experience as Business Analyst / Advanced Administrator (lightning preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce Cloud and Sales Cloud, SFDC integration, and ERP integrations
- Should have a thorough understanding of configuration of salesforce.com (Flows, validation rules, approval process, custom formulas, page layout, and record types).
- Valued Knowledge or working experience in B2B chemical companies, sample request systems and in reducing technical debt.
- Be the lead subject matter expert in driving the industry best practices for the CRM ecosystem and associated integrated tools.
- Experience in training new users
- Looking for the following skills:
- Needs analysis.
- Eliciting requirements
- Business case definition
- Requirements writing and review.
- Flow and process diagramming
- Salesforce Flow builders
- Business data analytics
- At least a basic understanding of Salesforce technical skills such as AppExchange, Automation, Collaboration, Data management, Reports and dashboards, CRM Platform
- Must Have Certifications as Salesforce Administrator /Advanced Administrator & Salesforce Sales Cloud consultant.
- Organizational skills/Time Management
- Analytical skills
- Excellent English Communication Skills
- Ability to work at a global level to understand users’ needs from different regions (Europe, APAC, India and North America)
- Ability to solve problem sets
- Ability to multitask.
- Project management skills
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application