Reporting & Accounting Process Specialist
Aurora, Illinois, United States
INEOS Styrolution America LLC
We Have Great Chemistry
We believe diversity is perceiving difference; inclusion is valuing it. Without inclusion, we cannot unlock the value that diversity has to offer. Everyone has a seat at our company table. Our employees bring their unique selves to work daily, have a sense of belonging, and contribute to our core values. We have an inclusive approach, which is open and transparent. We respect and value diversity and believe in equality of opportunity. We do this by valuing and respecting cultural differences and welcoming diversity of thought and perspectives from all our employees.
The Position: Reporting & Accounting Process Specialist - Under minimal supervision, incumbent is responsible for a wide variety of accounting transaction entries related to invoice processing. Individual must be able to adapt to demanding environment with ever changing priorities.
What you will do:
- Process Canadian and ABS invoices ensuring proper approval has been obtained
- Responsible for processing phone bills and critical utilities for 3 company codes
- Ability to process 80 or more invoices in the SAP workflow on a daily basis
- Work with Procurement to identify and resolve invoice discrepancies. (ie pricing, quantity and GR)
- Identifies processing inefficiencies and takes corrective action to resolve.
- Demonstrate analytical skills / attention to details
- Ensure internal control compliance, risk management and compliance procedures are followed
- Review the GRIR analysis report
- Develop relationships necessary to accomplish key objectives of the role with diplomacy, perseverance and flexibility
- Compiling, sorting, and substantiating business transactions and reconciling vendor statements
- Dealing with confidential information
- Assist team with monthly and yearly close.
What you will bring:
Level of education & knowledge: Associate or Bachelor's Degree preferred
Experience in general: 5+ years of Accounts Payable or Accounting equivelant
Technical skills: SAP, OCR system, Microsoft Office
The Location: This opportunity is located in Aurora, Illinois, only 5 miles from downtown Naperville.
What We Offer You
- Above-market compensation includes performance-related pay and bonuses
- Career development, job progression, and tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work environment, paid vacation, and sick time
- A comprehensive health benefits package with low premiums to support employee wellbeing
- Retirement savings with company match plus contributions
- Fitness reimbursement to encourage employees to stay healthy and active
- No. 1 global leader in styrenics: Styrene Monomer, Polystyrene, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Standard, and Styrenic Specialties
- 3,600 employees worldwide
- 20 manufacturing sites in 10 countries
- Customers in 106 countries
- 6 billion EUR in 2021
We are excited to hear from you and share more about our organization.
All the best,
The INEOS Styrolution Talent Team
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application