INEOS Composites US LLC
Regional Quality Leader
NEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Quality Leader to join our Composites business at our Dublin, OH or Barcelona, Spain location.
INEOS Composites is a global chemical business with sales volume of 320 kte and revenue in excess of $1 billion. The Composites business has 6 manufacturing Plant in the US, 1 in Brazil, 4 in Europe, and 2 in China along with offices and headquarters in Ohio, Barcelona and Shanghai. The Composites Business primary products include unsaturated polyester resins (UPRs), vinyl ester resins (VERs), and Gelcoats.
Safety is the top priority for everyone in INEOS
Collectively and individually, we are committed to protecting and maintaining the quality of the environment and to ensuring the health and safety of our employees, of all those who work with us, and of the communities in which we operate. To this end, we work continuously to improve our SHE (Safety, Health and Environment) performance, and we never compromise our SHE standards for any reason - profit, commercial, production or other.
Although our safety record already ranks with the best in the industry, we believe that it can still be improved upon. Our target is to prevent all accidents and spillage of our products.
The major responsibility for the role is regional management, guidance for the region where position is based; improving quality processes and systems.
Region would be Americas with 7 plants or EU+ China (6 plants) depending on the location.
Additional responsibilities include coordination of technology implementation and focal point of complaint management systems. This role reports to the Global Quality Manager.
Key Responsibilities of the position include, but not limited to:
- Using the Culture of Prevention mindset, evaluate all global quality systems and processes within INEOS Composites to improve and/or implement quality, business, and operational excellence across sites
- Manage, give guidance, and set strategy and goals for the Regional Quality Leader in the opposite region.
- Develop relationships with respective Regional Managers, Plant Managers, Quality Managers, and Business Managers to determine local quality goals, work through local quality issues, and develop global quality goals and objectives
- Ensure quality process is in alignment with all applicable laws
- Act as lead global quality contact and establish working relationships with global customers
- Partner with regional leadership and technology group(s) on the implementation of technology for safer and lower cost manufacturing
- Serve as single point of contact for customer complaints and issues
- Evaluate and improve the complaint system and process
- Manage the regional quality related databases (IDMS, QMS, QIM, etc.)
- Become a resource for the coordination and execution of AsCare and 20P Auditing
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, engineering, or related field. Master’s preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Manufacturing experience required; strongly prefer chemical or related industry experience
- Should have experience in both operations and quality systems leadership roles
- Experience evaluating and implementing quality systems
- Must possess experience with ISO9000 and be certified
- Quality certification(s) preferred
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects is critical
- Proven experience influencing across the organization and accomplishing results through others is essential
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with and lead cross-functional teams
- Proficient computer skills required including excel and data bases
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be proficient in English with effective oral and written communication skills
- Up to 40% regional travel some occasional international travel
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application