INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
Story so far
Since Sir Jim Ratcliffe announced Project Grenadier in 2017, our team at INEOS Automotive has grown rapidly. From a start-up to the scaled business we are now, we’ve hit some huge milestones along the way. Despite some global challenges, we brought our first vehicle, the INEOS Grenadier, from a vision to prototype and to market in just five years. And now, as the first customer deliveries of our INEOS Grenadier have begun, we look to the future with our first all-electric vehicle.
People and Culture
With around 1500 employees, 10 locations and 44 nationalities, we’re an international team working together to challenge the ordinary. We welcome people who mirror our values: Spirit of ownership, who take responsibility and make things happen. Delivering quality work, with ambition to deliver outstanding results and who have a community mindset, believing together everyone achieves more. Creativity and initiative are encouraged to support your career development.
We’re doing things differently.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
The Role: The Recruiter will support their business area internationally, working with stakeholders of all levels to source and interview and onboard the highest level of talent for Ineos Automotive.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Working closely with the HR and Recruitment Manager to deliver the recruitment strategy
- Being an INEOS Automotive ambassador and build strong relationships with candidates and guide them through the processes
- Be the main point of contact for both hiring managers and candidates, ensuring that all vacancies within your business area are filled with the right person at the right time, in a cost-effective manner (direct sourcing model)
- Deliver the best practices, resources and processes that enable high recruitment quality
- Deliver and provide hands-on recruitment support for onsite Interviews, interview days or Assessment Center days and organise and participate in job fairs and university events
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with Hiring Managers, and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g HRBP, L&D, Finance, Commercial, Engineering, etc.)
- Manage and plan for new positions (advertising, postings, active sourcing etc.)
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a recruitment role – agency or inhouse
- Background in the Automotive, Manufacturing or Engineering industries desirable
- Experience and knowledge of active sourcing candidates and pipeline planning to business requirements.
- Strong project management skills, having managed high volume recruitment with tight deadlines.
If the role sounds of interest and you want to learn more please apply. Please include a covering letter that supports your application along with any other supporting information.
If your application is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!