We are looking for a
- Promote and adhere to the “INEOS Life Saving Rules” and the “20 INEOS SHE Principles”.
- Support to achieve the SHE objectives of the site and the company - actively participate in the continuous improvement of safety, bring in own ideas / improvement proposals.
- Promote and participate in SHE programs and SHE initiatives (observations, field checks, quality management and asset care tours, ...)
- Active participation at process hazard analysis (e.g. Hazop)
- Informing/notifying/implementing and motivating safety-relevant themes (5 min safety before the start of the shift, SHE-Alerts, TOFS sessions (time out for safety), LMRA (last minute risk assessment), stopping work or unsafe situations, ...). Adhere to these themes.
- Perform or support incident analyses. Implementing and following up actions from incident analyses.
- Performing or supporting task risk analyses. Implement and follow up on actions from task risk analyses.
- Generate or support the documentation of (safety-oriented) instructions. Follow these instructions.
- Taking care of the safety-oriented introduction of new employees.
- Follow-up of internal and external training obligations of the day operator.
- Promote and comply with the rules of “Good Manufacturing Practice Food Contact”.
Operational activities 40%
- Report directly to the production manager about on-going or upcoming production status, process setups and other production related issues
- Coordinate and follow up the daily operational activities
- Monitor AA product quality
- Coordinate and monitor daily maintenance activities in close collaboration with maintenance department.
- Chairman of the daily morning meeting for AA & Utilities section
- Participates at daily permit preparation, monthly shift leaders meeting.
- Performs a plant tour of at least one hour every day
- Contact person for quality management and quality control lab
- Co-working with technical engineering department for preparation and implementation of Capex projects and MOC’s
Shift Management 10%:
- Daily functional steering of the shift and day operators.
- Conduct performance interviews with shift leaders and shift operators inclusing learning interviews and performance evaluations.
- Participate in discussions on HR-related topics (e.g. personel planning, promotions, grade changes,).
- Support Production Manager on Utility &AA people development plan
Document preparation 20%:
- Prepare and maintain process descriptions, task analyses, standard operating procedures (SOP), emergency response procedures (ERP), SHE procedures, checklists.
Level of education & Knowledge:
- Bachelor degree in chemical engineering with at a minimum 10 years’ experience in the chemical process industry.
- Additional knowledge and experience in manufacturing, safety, health and environment as well as in personnel management is preferred
Experience in general:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a managerial position. You carry out leadership in a natural, respectful way.
- You remain in control, maintain an overview and respond alertly in stressful situations and conflicts
- You have a strong analytical mind, which allows you to quickly gain insight and offer solutions to problems.
- You have organizational talent and you can delegate.
- You are a team-oriented, enthusiastic colleague who likes to share his/her professional and process knowledge with others. You encourage collaboration with other services.
- Smooth (written and verbal) communication is a matter of course for you.
- We require a large portion of responsibility, ownership and flexibility in this position. You are therefore prepared to join the guard duty.
- You set an example with regard to implementation and compliance with the principles of occupational and process safety and you take the right initiatives and decisions in this area.
- Relevant polymerization process knowledge beneficial
- Knowledge about waste water pretreatment, off-gas incinerators (e.g. flare, thermal oxidizer, RTO) and demin. water generation unit beneficial
- Capable on reading and understanding technical drawings, developing of safety related instructions
- Good command of risk management and prevention.
- Solid grasp of health and safety rules.
- Become proficient in procedures through in-house training
- Well experienced/knowledgeable of the LOTO process beneficial
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to thoroughly understand and follow complex work procedures.
- Good analytical skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills.
If you require further information please contact Winnie Yu.
Of course, your application will be treated confidentially.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application