You also know one of our internal INEOS Aromatics China Employee? get in contact with them and as this role is eligible for referral program, you and our employee can join the program by accessing and complete forms on this link https://forms.office.com/e/p8tY5z7qay
Purpose of the Job:
To keep unit running safely and reliably by operating one site/ DCS area of the unit from site/ control room. To take asset care activities to keep the unit in tidy and clean manner and asset in good shape; To act as PTW issuing authority and isolation authority to support site safe execution of maintenance and project activities.
Responsibilities/ Accountabilities of the job:
- Deliver Safety KPI’s (OSHA recordable injuries, first aids, near misses, loss of containment, inspection overdues, incident investigation, open actions, etc)
- Compliance with and promotion of local laws and regulations, INEOS Life Safety Rules, INEOS IGGNs and 20 INEOS Principles
- Promoting and upholding behavioral and process safety directives, initiatives, measures, and supporting 20 INEOS principles, IGGN's, SHE KPI's, risk assessments, …)
- Take part in the legal and compliance training that the position required and get certificate if it has.
- Has the obligation and responsibility to report and correct the unsafe behavior and unsafe condition that she/he observed
- To keep unit running smoothly by operating one area of the unit from site/ control room
- To operate one site/DCS area to keep the unit running safely and efficiently under the guidance of Lead Production Engineer
- To monitor the unit running condition by site patrol or DCS
- To trouble shoot for one area to ensure high plant reliability
- To operate the plant by following SOPs to make on-spec product
- To initiate the SOP updating in his/her area
- To share learning with operation team and other department
- To participate punch listing of projects
- To perform shift handover activities per requirement to ensure all necessary information of the unit is properly handed over to the coming shift
- To monitor site facility status and report defects
- To report incident
- To keep the asset in good shape and high reliability by a series activities
- To keep the unit in a tidy by clean manner by performing necessary housekeeping activities
- To monitor process and equipment running condition on daily base and trouble shoot timely to maintain reliability
- To perform PPO (predictive & and preventive operation) and asset care activities to keep asset in good shape.
- To act as PTW issuing authority and isolation authority to support safe execution of maintenance and project activities
- To act as PTW issuing authority per KPP requirement, to ensure site is safe to execute planned maintenance, project activities and to ensure all risk control actions on PTWs in his area in place;
- To monitor site maintenance and project activities to make sure they are executed safely
- To inspect site safety/ housekeeping status when site maintenance/ project work are closed, per requirement of AA;
- To act as isolation authority to perform isolation related activities, to make sure energy is safely
- Education background: College degree or above, Major in chemical engineering or equivalent discipline
- Working experiences: More than three years chemical plant working experience; New graduate with bachelor degree.
- Strong sense of team work
- Awareness of hazards associated with working in a petrochemical plant;
- Ability to assess risks and apply safety procedures;
- Basic knowledge of chemical equipment such as reactors, pressure vessels, pressure piping, pumps, compressors, agitators etc.
- Basic knowledge of electricity and instrument such as motors, VFD’s, transformers, motor control unit, probes, transmitters, switches, control valves, shut off valves etc.
- Basic knowledge of process controls such as DCS screens, logics, interlocks, alarms etc.
- Basic knowledge of typical processes such as agitated reaction, distillation, crystallization, solids separation, drying, powder conveying etc.
- Able to read technical drawings such as P&ID, PFD.