Title: Process Engineer (Technical Support Engineer)
Hours: 37.5 per week
Are you in?
A truly global company, INEOS comprises of 36 businesses with 194 sites in 29 countries throughout the world. We also encompass a range of consumer brands and sports interests.
We pride ourselves in offering a working environment that is friendly and welcoming, that offers employees true autonomy and empowerment and that enables everyone to achieve their goals and to have a fulfilling professional career with us.
ABOUT OUR OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer (Process Engineer) to provide professional Chemical Engineering support to all aspects of Asset Operations required to deliver short through long term sanctioned Asset strategy. This role may involve some periods of inconvenience to support planned and unplanned plant outages.
- Develop and maintain all Asset technical process registers to ensure continued operation within asset design and regulatory requirements.
- Deliver all formal Chemical Engineering input and approval for all plant modifications to ensure delivery of fit for purpose, fully documented Asset improvements (including all TAR modifications scope).
- Provide Chemical Engineering discipline expertise in troubleshooting asset vulnerabilities to minimise impact upon the short to long term asset operating plan.
- Provide technical support to Plant TARs and outages.
- Provide support to Asset improvement studies and Projects
- Coach/mentor interns and graduates to support professional development of individuals and increase asset/Site/company competency levels.
- Process safety support: PSR's, LOPA, COMAH report, SER's/ HAZOPs
- Plant trial support/commissioning support.
- Be educated to Degree level in a Chemical Engineering discipline.
- Be Chartered (or in the process of becoming chartered).
- Have significant relevant experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrate strong IT skills to run required Chemical Engineering models/systems.
- Be methodical and having attention to detail is critical.
- Understanding of Process Safety requirements for a large plant.
You may also:
- Have a good understanding of the O&P Project and Study processes and how to effectively deliver these.
- Have knowledge of Site Plant modifications procedure and associated documentation management systems.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 34 days holiday
- Benefits Platform – access to discounts on high street stores etc. Discounted PMI, Travel Insurance etc.
- Up to 20% Discretionary Bonus Opportunity
- Scottish Widows Contributory Pension including employer contributions
- Free On-site Gym & Classes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Salary Sacrifice Car and Cycle to Work Scheme
- Ongoing Career Development
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their CV via ineosopportunities.co.uk
Pre-screen (If applicable)
Applicants with a successful CV may be invited to an online MS Teams or telephone call to further discuss the role, the organisation and your suitability.
Successful applicants will then be invited to interview which will consist of behavioural and technical questions.
If you are selected as the preferred candidate you will receive a provisional offer which will be subject to a medical assessment and reference checks.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application