Title: Performance Analyst
Hours: 37.5 per week (shift work)
Are you in?
A truly global company, INEOS comprises of 36 businesses with 194 sites in 29 countries throughout the world. We also encompass a range of consumer brands and sports interests.
We pride ourselves in offering a working environment that is friendly and welcoming, that offers employees true autonomy and empowerment and that enables everyone to achieve their goals and to have a fulfilling professional career with us.
ABOUT OUR OPPORTUNITY
- Develop reporting protocols for all aspects of SHE reporting both internal and external.
- Managed the collection of data from site key stakeholders.
- Prepare reports for review and approval by SHE Manager or Delegate.
- Support the business through the management of SHE related software e.g. Traction, Safety Hub etc.
- Maintain communications and correspondence registers.
- Facilities the publication of SHE related information such as procedures, scorecards, safety flashes etc.
- Support the SHE Manager through the performance of team related administrative activities.
- Have the ability to work to defined time scales and reporting requirements.
- Be able to build strong working relationships with internal and external personnel.
- Be highly proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Have experience in the developing and implementation of process to support effective working.
- Have the ability to work independently and manage own time as well as working as a team.
- Be accurate and thorough and attention to detail and quality is extremely important.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 34 days holiday
- Benefits Platform – access to discounts on high street stores etc. Discounted PMI, Travel Insurance etc.
- Up to 20% Discretionary Bonus Opportunity
- Scottish Widows Contributory Pension including employer contributions
- Free On-site Gym & Classes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Salary Sacrifice Car and Cycle to Work Scheme
- Ongoing Career Development
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their CV via ineosopportunities.co.uk
Pre-screen (If applicable)
Applicants with a successful CV may be invited to an online MS Teams or telephone call to further discuss the role, the organisation and your suitability.
Successful applicants will then be invited to interview which will consist of behavioural and technical questions.
If you are selected as the preferred candidate you will receive a provisional offer which will be subject to a medical assessment and reference checks.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application