INEOS Composites US LLC
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Specialist to join our INEOS Enterprise business at our Dublin, OH location. This is a very visible, significant role within the Company and the Human Resources function. This position will report to the Payroll Manager.
Under general supervision of the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Specialist will be responsible for processing of payroll and ensuring that payrolls are accurate and timely. This role helps enforce and refine payroll standards, policies, practices, and procedures to prevent errors, as well as organizes payroll records for accurate and timely retrieval. The Payroll Specialist has a proportional level of independence and responsibilities involving complex actions, tasks, and responsibilities. The Payroll Specialist is expected to demonstrate a high-level of understanding and practical application of all aspects of payroll operations.
• Handle weekly and biweekly payroll processing for 350+ multi state employees
• Research payroll, tax and garnishment related inquiries and take appropriate action to resolve any issues or discrepancies
• Audit preview and post payroll reports for accuracy and completeness
• Assist with adding or closing tax jurisdictions
- Process garnishments and other court orders in a timely manner by mail or serving the employees and setting up deductions into the payroll system
• Assists with year-end payroll processing duties to ensure accurate and timely W2s
• Import time & attendance, payroll, and benefits deduction data
• Maintain supporting documentation of all payrolls
• Partner with Accounting team on reconciliations and reporting
• Minimum of 5+ years of stable, high volume payroll processing experience
• Payroll and payroll tax processing experience required
• Success Factors, Workday, or other HRIS experience highly preferred
• Knowledge of and experience with payroll and timekeeping software such as ADP, Kronos, Paychex, etc.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Strong knowledge of federal, state, and local wage and tax laws.
• Previous experience with Union CBA’s preferred
• Previous experience in project and process improvement implementation preferred
• Proven ability to work productively, efficiently, & effectively with initiative and drive under a tight timeline and pressure with minimal supervision.
• Ability to assess sense of urgency and prioritization of work
• Team environment with high dedication to organization and accuracy
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to seek resources as needed.
• Proven customer service skills while maintaining a confidential work environment.
• Manages positive and productive relationship with external vendors.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application