INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
Story so far
Since Sir Jim Ratcliffe announced Project Grenadier in 2017, our team at INEOS Automotive has grown rapidly. From a start-up to the scaled business we are now, we’ve hit some huge milestones along the way. Despite some global challenges, we brought our first vehicle, the INEOS Grenadier, from a vision to prototype and to market in just five years. And now, as the first customer deliveries of our INEOS Grenadier have begun, we look to the future with our first all-electric vehicle.
People and Culture
With around 1500 employees, 10 locations and 44 nationalities, we’re an international team working together to challenge the ordinary. We welcome people who mirror our values: Spirit of ownership, who take responsibility and make things happen. Delivering quality work, with ambition to deliver outstanding results and who have a community mindset, believing together everyone achieves more. Creativity and initiative are encouraged to support your career development.
We’re doing things differently.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
Parts & Accessories Distribution Manager
The role will work closely with the U.K headquarters team and also our Distribution Partner’s European hub in Belgium to establish a U.S-based PDC for launch. Responsible for optimizing the parts inventories of the US PDC as well as those of retail and service partners in order to provide the highest possible customer fill rate while balancing the working capital requirements. Consulting retail partners on parts operations and identifying coaching opportunities by monitoring key performance indicators, while also managing relationships with logistics vendors in order to ensure parts logistics are providing the highest possible service levels to our retail partners and end customer.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Setup, manage and monitor regional parts distribution center
- Retail Partner support
- Safeguarding regional parts availability
- Training and process improvement
- Identification of wider product issues and contingency plan roll-out
What we are looking for:
- Significant Aftersales & Operational automotive experience, which could include vehicle manufacturer or wider motor trade experience
- Recognisable technical qualification or experience based equivalent
- Broad experience, in many, if not all Automotive & Aftersales disciplines
- Very strong drive for continuous improvement – a Kaizen mentality.
- Customer (internal & external) service skills, which include relationship building across departments and functions.
- Ability to work in both office and field-based teams with a customer focused & service excellence approach
It is a pre-requisite that the successful candidate be based out of Raleigh, North Carolina.
If the role sounds of interest and you want to learn more please apply. Please include a covering letter that supports your application along with any other supporting information.
If your application is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application