Operations SHE Team Leader
INEOS Forties Pipeline System (FPS) is a 100% INEOS-owned integrated energy transportation and processing business system serving the central area of the North Sea.
INEOS FPS has a proud history and an exciting future. Our goal is to deliver reliable and sustainable operations to 2040+. We aim to operate our facilities in a safe and responsible manner to prevent pollution and minimise our impact on the environment and the communities in which we operate.
At INEOS FPS we care about our people and we care about our business. We encourage people to THRIVE; mentally and emotionally, physically, financially and socially by providing safe workplaces, access to information, benefits and support.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 34 days holiday
- Benefits Platform – access to discounts on high street stores etc. Discounted Personal Medical Insurance, Travel Insurance etc.
- Up to 20% Discretionary Bonus Opportunity
- Scottish Widows Contributory Pension including employer contributions
- Free On-site Gym & Classes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Salary Sacrifice Car and Cycle to Work Scheme
- Ongoing Career Development
Reporting to the Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (SHEQ) Manager, the successful candidate will lead team of skilled Asset and Project SHE professionals to ensure Operations and Projects SHE support services are consistently delivered to a high standard to meet SHEQ Policy goals.
The post holder will lead the implementation of business wide SHE improvements, enabling FPS to operate in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner to meet, or where practicable, exceed relevant legislative and group requirements in pursuit of SHEQ excellence.
- Provide objective SHE expertise deployed within project and assets, responsible for implementing and assuring SHE related management system content in support of duty holder meeting legislative obligations.
- Ensure availability of appropriate technical expertise and assurance on License to Operate documentation, including, environmental permits/ licences/ consents/ authorisations, Safety Reports and Safety Case requirements required to operate FPS in a responsible and compliant manner.
- Lead and participate in Project Reviews Management of Change (MoC) activities, Operational Risk Assessments (ORAs), Peer Reviews, ALARP workshops etc. to verify that risks are appropriately managed.
- Supports Asset SHE Advisors and Asset Management teams adopt a consistent approach across the business to maintain strong relationships and meet our regulatory obligations.
- Define, own and assure management system content as required to meet legal and INEOS Group requirements.
- Provide technical expertise on all aspects of the Incident Management lifecycle, advising on classification, reporting and investigation requirements to enable delivery of INEOS FPS obligations; championing organisational learning.
- Represents INEOS FPS on external industry forums to enabling effective sharing of learnings within industry.
- Monitor appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for SHE related activities within Asset / Projects functions to enable effective performance management, taking action on themes, and trends as appropriate.
- Requires frequent travel to remote sites, including Aberdeen office and offshore.
- Member of INEOS FPS Incident Management Team.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Relevant degree in Engineering, Science, SHE or equivalent experience.
- Chartered member of appropriate industry institute (preferred).
- Track record of leadership delivery – positively changing outcomes through others.
- Relevant industry experience including line management accountability.
- Track record of implementing robust risk-based decisions in a major accident environment including engagement with appropriate regulatory bodies.
- Ability to engage productively with regulators and other key stakeholders.
- Up to date knowledge of Offshore and Onshore Legislation and Regulations.
Desirable Job Knowledge Skills:
- Ability to interpret legal statute and industry guidance.
- Strong communication, engagement and coaching skills, with a capacity to influence SHEQ matters at all levels within Asset and Projects departments.
- Strong knowledge of industry SHEQ legislation, permitting and reporting requirements (both internal and external).
- Detailed understanding of Management System and Continuous Improvement principles.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including SharePoint and Power BI.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should upload their CV and apply.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application