Title: Operations Engineer
Hours: 37.5 per week
Contract type: Permanent
Are you in?
A truly global company, INEOS comprises of 36 businesses with 194 sites in 29 countries throughout the world. We also encompass a range of consumer brands and sports interests.
We pride ourselves in offering a working environment that is friendly and welcoming, that offers employees true autonomy and empowerment and that enables everyone to achieve their goals and to have a fulfilling professional career with us.
INEOS Grangemouth is an integrated refinery and petrochemicals centre of excellence. We are the largest manufacturing site in Scotland. Click here to find out more Grangemouth | INEOS
ABOUT OUR OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for an Operation Engineer to provide operational expertise required for the delivery of the operating/maintenance plan of an operational Power Station. The post holder will co-ordinate all functions and provide leadership to ensure safe, reliable and optimised delivery of the agreed plant production plan.
- Develop, maintain and audit use of all technical and operating information and documentation required for the plant area.
- Set internal priorities/demand for maintenance and technical support to ensure the plant area remains available to safely deliver the plant production plan.
- Audit Asset operating standards through leading level 1 assurance reviews to ensure operation within Site and Regulatory requirements (RAP, PGI, RBI, OB’s, PSR’s, COMAH, PPC).
- Monitor plant operations, diagnose adverse trends, define and implement corrective actions to achieve short and long term operating performance targets.
- Optimise asset care/breakdown maintenance plan to minimise production, cost and SHE impacts.
- Deliver the recovery of the plant from unplanned interventions by leadership of multi-discipline execution teams.
- Specify area operating constraints/opportunities to allow definition of an optimised production plan.
- Act as the asset representative for project activities – setting technical/operational requirements for project and managing interface with asset activities for planning, construction and commissioning.
- Have experience in Power Station asset operations or in similar role on other assets.
- Demonstrate technical/operational troubleshooting skills.
- Have strong knowledge of all relevant Manufacturing disciplines – Mechanical, ICE, DCS, Maintenance.
- Show detailed knowledge of site standards and legislative requirements relevant to all Manufacturing activities.
- Have the ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams (without line management accountability).
- Demonstrate ability to coach and develop supervisor/technician personnel.
- Hold a high level of communication skills, dealing with all levels in the organisation.
- Have strong and wise decision making skills, both within and out with area of direct expertise.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 34 days holiday
- Benefits Platform – access to discounts on high street stores etc. Discounted PMI, Travel Insurance etc.
- Up to 20% Discretionary Bonus Opportunity
- Scottish Widows Contributory Pension including employer contributions
- Free On-site Gym & Classes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Salary Sacrifice Car and Cycle to Work Scheme
- Ongoing Career Development
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their CV via our website ineosopportunities.co.uk
Pre-screen (If applicable)
Applicants with a successful CV may be invited to an online MS Teams or telephone call to further discuss the role, the organisation and your suitability.
Successful applicants will then be invited to interview which will consist of behavioural and technical questions.
If you are selected as the preferred candidate you will receive a provisional offer which will be subject to a medical assessment and reference checks.
ADDITIONAL USEFUL LINKS
Hydrogen Fuel Network Trial
Click here to find out how INEOS Grangemouth are involved in the switch to hydrogen UK Gas Network switch to hydrogen
Click here to find out more about our other businesses across the globe We are INEOS
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application