INEOS Automotive: We have one goal: Manufacture, launch and deliver uncompromising, best-in-class vehicles. It’s been an exciting Grenadier journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. At INEOS Automotive, we’re always looking for people who can bring new perspectives to our teams. People with entrepreneurial spirit, who enjoy taking on new challenges and are comfortable with handling risks and uncertainties. 2021 and 2022 are our years of execution and as a Module Engineer E/E - Body Electronics you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business that values your curiosity, drive, and expertise whilst taking on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
The role will be responsible for supporting the design, release and launch of E/E Modules - Body Electronics. The module engineer will support the business development, proposal and project delivery activities – specifically within responsible Components - including technical specifications, design standards, product testing and regulations. Working with the Engineering partners, Procurement and Manufacturing teams, as well as contractor partnerships the Module Engineer will be responsible for efficient & effective delivery of all aspects of all E/E components and mechanical drivetrain integration. Ownership of components, system and modules may include Body Electronics, Gateway, Airbag Module, TPMS, E Call, etc.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Main task is to support the development and delivery of E/E and E/E components and mechanical driveline integration from pre-concept to life cycle management.
- Support the implementation timing for released CAD data to ensure detailed understanding of how a part will be manufactured, jigs and tooling defined, costs detailed, implementation plan available.
- Participating in creation of design concepts of complex design scopes for E/E (subsystems/modules) considering the entire development process chain.
- Assist with the Release and maintain document compilation for E/E.
- Close co-operation with the engineering TIER 1 R&D supplier in terms of concept, technologies and costs.
- Support production preparation and quality achievement.
- Provide technical support and process assistance with project stakeholder, supplier and manufacturing, as required.
- Support performance, technology, timing and cost benchmarking.
- Support on going adherence of overall vehicle compliance to regulatory requirements together with homologation, safety and compliance leads.
- Support quality reviews and robustness studies.
- Work as an active member of the Engineering team, ensure effective communication between colleagues and positive contribute to meetings and briefings.
What we are looking for:
- Engineering degree
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience gained at either a Tier 1 automotive supplier or automotive OEM.
- Previous experience working within E/E
- Demonstrated experience at working on engineering projects with partners
- Able to develop and maintain the respect and trust of engineering partners and external agencies
- Strong time management, planning and teambuilding skills
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English and be capable of establishing solid, professional relationships and credibility to engage with senior stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel
- Self motivated and self driven
- Complete day to day tasks without supervision
- Report issues in a concise and factual way to seniors with problem solutions
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application