INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
Story so far
Since Sir Jim Ratcliffe announced Project Grenadier in 2017, our team at INEOS Automotive has grown rapidly. From a start-up to the scaled business we are now, we’ve hit some huge milestones along the way. Despite some global challenges, we brought our first vehicle, the INEOS Grenadier, from a vision to prototype and to market in just five years. And now, as the first customer deliveries of our INEOS Grenadier have begun, we look to the future with our first all-electric vehicle.
People and Culture
With around 1500 employees, 10 locations and 44 nationalities, we’re an international team working together to challenge the ordinary. We welcome people who mirror our values: Spirit of ownership, who take responsibility and make things happen. Delivering quality work, with ambition to deliver outstanding results and who have a community mindset, believing together everyone achieves more. Creativity and initiative are encouraged to support your career development.
We’re doing things differently.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
Your Team: To strengthen our Engineering team with targeting the Grenadier delivery in 2022, but also with focus on business expansion and becoming a multiple program automotive company, we are looking for a Module Engineer Interior at INEOS Automotive who will work within a scale-up and fast-moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: The Module Engineer - Interior will be supporting the design, release and launch of the Interior product lines. Lead the business development, proposal and project delivery activities, specifically within Interior, including technical specifications, design standards and product testing.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Primary task and objectives are to develop Interior from concept to operation
- Support the planning of the process, detailing costs planning and implementation timing for released CAD drawings to ensure a detailed understanding of how a part will be manufactured, jigs and tooling defined, costs occur, and an implementation plan are available
- Support and work with the Design, Project and Programme partners to ensure that all related Interior components are on time, target and delivered
- Document for all Interior related components and update as necessary in accordance with regulations and directives
- Work together with the Module Lead and Safety and Homologation Manager to ensure that all interior-related safety and legal requirements are full filled with exception of exhaust gas emission related points
- Support interior quality and process assessments as determined and necessary
For the Module Engineer – Interior, we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge and experience with automotive design and engineering processes gained at either a Tier 1 automotive supplier or an automotive OEM
- A technical degree in Automotive Engineering or related area
- Specific engineering knowledge and experience on the design and release of interior product lines is desired
- High level technical communications with suppliers, engineering service providers and partners, etc.
- Solid understanding of hardware and software in the automotive industry
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to communicate (written and verbally) in English and German, French and/or Portuguese is advantageous
If the Module Engineer - Interior role sounds of interest and you want to learn more, please apply with us today!
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application