Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder manages the safe, legally compliant, reliable, and cost-effective delivery of engineering and maintenance activities across a portfolio of mechanical assets on the COMAH regulated Runcorn Site.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Ensure the reliable supply and distribution of utilities including steam, water, instrument air, nitrogen, and process cooling etc.
- Carry out inspections on coded equipment to ensure a safe and legally compliant operation.
- Ensure continuity of service provision to third party consumers within the context of individual SLAs.
- Develop pressure systems inspection regimes in line with advancing Company guidance.
Key skills & experience:
- A graduate mechanical engineer at chartered level with many years experience in plant operations and engineering.
- Appreciation of Pressure Systems Safety Regulations and other relevant standards.
- Practical knowledge of the requirements for the maintenance of mechanical equipment found in the process industry (vessels, tanks, machines, LEV, etc.), including awareness of materials compatibility, likely failure modes etc.
- Strong health, safety and environmental values.
- Concern for standards and tenacious.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies