We are looking for a
- Promoting and upholding the safety performance in accordance with behavioural and process safety directives
- Compliance with and promotion of different behavioural and process safety initiatives and measures - initiation and monitoring / tracking (20 INEOS SHE principles, IGGN's, SHE KPI's, risk assessments, permit to work, MOC …)
- Incident investigation (focus on assets): Initiation, participation, co-ordination and monitoring / tracking of actions. Contribute to Behaviour Based Safety (BBS) program at site
- Follow up and implement any SHE and quality related legislation, participate in safety trainings
- Support Site SHE committee to resolve safety issues and drive SHE performance.
- Incident reporting and investigation, MOC, action item tracking
- Collaborate to track and close all SHE related action items from audit, plant walkthroughs.
- Contribute to INEOS Styrolution Asset Care program
- Participate on the INEOS Styrolution Sustainability program at site.
Laboratory Management 50%:
- Daily management, including personnel, equipment and cost etc.
- Develop testing and analysis methods, make sure daily quality analysis report timely and accurately
- Advice the continuous improvement on laboratory management
- Keep the housekeeping and participate in company and site’s improvement activities
- Compile and update Lab SOP and maintain analysis data sheet
- Ensure LIMS software functionalities
- Be the main focal point of conduct for production issues and trouble shooting in regards to sample analysis and accuracy
Projects, 3rd party contact 10%:
- Lead projects in regard to expertise, scope and budgeting for laboratory equipment
- Be contact person for 3rd parties for laboratory equipment and re-calibration
Team Management 10%:
- Ensure day and shift team organization
- Ensure team has received required training for analysis
- Conduct annual performance review
Level of education & Knowledge:
- Bachelor degree in chemical analysis with at a minimum 10 years’ experience in the chemical process industry.
- Additional knowledge and experience in manufacturing, safety, health and environment as well as in personnel management is preferred
Experience in general:
- At least 5 years of experience in a managerial operational position, ideally as a lab team leader at a (petro)chemical company.
- The leadership express yourself in a natural, respectful way. You enjoy leading a team of process operators and you likes to take responsibility.
- You remain in control, maintain an overview and react alertly in stressful situations and conflicts.
- You have a strong analytical mindset, which allows you to quickly gain insight and offers solutions to problems.
- You have organizational talent and you can delegate.
- You are a team-oriented, enthusiastic colleague who enjoys his / her skills share process knowledge with others. You stimulate cooperation within the team and other site functions such as maintenance, E&I, QM …
- Smooth (written and oral) communication is for you naturally.
- We require a large portion of responsibility, ownership and flexibility this function.
- You set an example with regards to implementation and compliance with the principles of occupational and process safety and takes the right one in this area initiatives and decisions.
If you require further information please contact Can Gu.
Of course, your application will be treated confidentially.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application