INEOS Composites US LLC
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for an IT Network Services Engineer to join our Enterprises business at our Columbus, OH location.
INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, specialty chemicals and oil products. Our products touch every aspect of modern life. INEOS comprises 36 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Our production network spans 194 sites in 29 countries throughout the world. INEOS Enterprises is a global market leader in the production of chemical intermediates that are used as an essential input into chemical value chains across a broad variety of end markets and sectors.
The primary objective of the IT Network Services Engineer will be to support INEOS Enterprises businesses and their users in several areas of IT operations across different locations. This position will focus on and be responsible for Enterprises IT network design, infrastructure, security, and maintenance. As part of acquisitions and divestitures this role will be responsible for the network and phone system integration or separation. As network services SME, the role has global responsibility for assisting with the INEOS Global Network Team to manage the WAN. The role will also be responsible for phone system infrastructure and maintenance. Secondary responsibilities will include supporting Enterprise-wide infrastructure initiatives to include but not limited to Active Directory, software deployment, servers, Office 365, and security support functions.
Key Responsibilities of the position include, but not limited to:
- Design and implement network security and implementation standards. This will include working with INEOS Security team to align on INEOS Group standards.
- Work with Global Network Team to ensure Enterprises is following global INEOS best practices and procedures.
- Responsible for maintenance of all LAN based infrastructure to include switches, routers, firewalls, and wireless infrastructure.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of all cloud-based network infrastructure services.
- Responsible for maintenance of all telephony solutions supported by Enterprises IT.
- Collaboration with application and operations teams to troubleshoot connectivity-based issues.
- Secondary responsibilities will include supporting Enterprise-wide infrastructure initiatives to include but not limited to Active Directory, software deployment, servers, Office 365, and security support functions.
- Degree in an IT related discipline or business
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT networking
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of a variety of current and emerging technologies
- Exposure to a variety of business network environments
- Experience designing and implementing WAN and LAN network infrastructure best practices
- Experience designing and implementing wireless networks
- Experience managing network security
- Experience designing and implementing cloud-based network services
- Experience managing enterprise telephony solutions
- Experience troubleshooting network connectivity issues
- Experience with network implementations that include separation of business and operations networks
- Manufacturing environment experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and project delivery skills
- Independent & self-motivated personality
- Good collaboration and team-working skills with experience of globally distributed teams
- Ability to identify & manage risks, issues & complexities involved in changing processes
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application