Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join our INEOS Composites India team (Mumbai). This is a very visible, significant role within the Company and the HR function. This position will report to India Country Manager.
HR Manager India is responsible of the HR activity of the India Composites team. Working under supervision of India Business head, the HR Manager is responsible of full HR activity in the country; including full process: from sourcing (recruiting), compensation (payroll and benefits) administration, compliance and employee engagement, training & experience; being the first point of contact for employees and managers.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Managing recruitment- including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring candidates.
- Develop and implement policies that align with the company's objectives and values.
- Administer payroll (in partnership with external party) and benefits of employees linked to the India legal entity.
- Be a helping hand to managers for team building, conflict resolution, disciplinary actions, performance management, and consistent morale boosting.
- Create & maintain records of employee data and HR activities
- Foster a positive and engaging work culture that supports employee retention and engagement.
- Manage HR budget and expenses effectively and efficiently; support leader to build annual Manpower budget for India.
- Responsible for the local administrative support in Mumbai office, in charge of coordination with local authorities for official payments - paperwork and other administrative tasks associated, maintenance of the local administrative registers...
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
Level of education & Experience in general
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field, required or Minimum of six (6 - 8) years Human Resources Generalist experience in Industrial environment
- Experienced in multi-cultural environment.
- Success factors knowledge would be a plus
- SAP experienced
- Strong technical skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, and familiarity with database concepts.
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Discretion and confidentiality are essential.
- Highly accurate, organized and attentive to detail.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload.
- Communicate and interact with various personalities at all organizational levels.