Interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference?
Who We Are
Do you have a desire to make a real impact in the Energy industry? Do you thrive on a challenge? If so, then INEOS Energy want to hear from you!
At INEOS Energy we produce and trade oil, gas, power, liquefied natural gas (LNG) and carbon credits. This is supported by our investments in low carbon technologies, which will help sustain our business through the energy transition. Direct examples of these areas are ‘Project Greensand’, our pioneering carbon storage project in the Danish North Sea and our investment in HydrogenOne Capital.
Our top priority is the health and safety of our staff both on and offshore. We foster a work environment founded on trust, respect, and teamwork. Hard work and the belief that nothing is impossible is at the core of the INEOS values, we believe this is what sets us apart from the rest.
Join us on our exciting journey as we shape the future with innovative field development projects, energy transition, new energy investments as well as the safe and reliable production of energy for our customers.
We currently have the following exciting opportunities within Denver-based US Oil & Gas team:
Job Title: Data Engineer III Department: Information Technology
Summary of Position
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Full Stack Developer with experience using Azure to join our growing team. In this role, you will lead the design, development, and implementation of scalable and high-performance applications, leveraging your expertise in both front-end and back-end technologies. Your responsibilities will extend to architecting, deploying, and managing cloud-based solutions using Microsoft Azure services. As a key member of our cross-functional team, you will contribute to the success of our projects by ensuring the performance, security, and reliability of applications while staying updated with the latest industry trends and best practices.
As a Full Stack Developer with Azure experience, you will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and implementing scalable and high-performance applications. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze project requirements.
- Developing and maintaining web applications with a focus on both front-end and back-end technologies.
- Designing and implementing RESTful APIs to facilitate seamless data exchange between front-end and back-end systems.
- Utilizing your expertise in Azure services to architect, deploy, and manage cloud-based solutions.
- Ensuring the performance, security, and reliability of applications through testing, debugging, and continuous monitoring.
- Participating in code reviews to maintain code quality and provide constructive feedback to team members.
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues in a timely manner to minimize downtime and maintain smooth operation.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices in full stack development and cloud technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer, with a track record of delivering successful projects.
- Solid understanding of back-end technologies and programming languages like Node.js, Python, Java, or C#.
- Extensive experience working with Microsoft Azure cloud services, including but not limited to Azure App Service, Azure Functions, Azure SQL Database, and Azure Storage.
- Familiarity with containerization and orchestration technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus.
- Experience with database design and implementation (SQL and NoSQL databases).
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git.
- Familiarity with oil and gas data models and upstream processes is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety regulations and guidelines.
Preferential treatment will be granted to candidates residing in the Denver, Colorado metropolitan area.
INEOS USA Oil & Gas LLC is not currently sponsoring employment visas for this position.
Compensation & Benefits
Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (EPEWA) and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation.
The annual rate for this position generally ranges between $117,000 - $171,000. with an opportunity for a company-wide annual discretionary bonus, of up to 27% of eligible pay. This role, depending on skill level and experience, may also participate in the Long-Term Incentive Plan with annual awards, vesting over three years, ranging from 8-16% of stated annual target. These ranges are estimates, based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs, business performance to metrics, and other considerations permitted by law. The range may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule 4.1.2.
Benefits package includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. INEOS also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. 401(k) retirement has both an automatic 3% company contribution and a match of up to an additional 6% of eligible compensation. We offer generous paid time off that includes both sick and vacation which is based on and increases, with industry experience.
Our culture is one of honesty and integrity with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.On our team, people are acknowledged for embracing new practices that help create real value for customers.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application