INEOS Olefins & Polymers USA
Interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference?
INEOS is a global chemical, manufacturing, and energy company. It comprises of 36 businesses, spanning across 194 sites and 29 countries, employing 26,000 people worldwide. Our core values include excellence in safety, health, and environmental performance; encouragement of innovation, entrepreneurship, reward for achievement and empowering employees to create real value.
At INEOS Energy we produce and trade oil, gas, power, liquefied natural gas (LNG) and carbon credits. This is supported by our investments in low carbon technologies, which will help sustain our business through the energy transition. Direct examples of these areas are ‘Project Greensand’, our pioneering carbon storage project in the Danish North Sea and our investment in HydrogenOne Capital.
INEOS Energy Marketing USA LLC (“IEMUS”) is a new entity formed to take over the marketing of hydrocarbons from assets in the Eagle Ford shale play in Texas acquired from Chesapeake in Q2 2023. IEMUS is responsible for marketing all production from the upstream assets in the US to ensure maximum net income in line with contractual obligations. INEOS Energy has a strong commitment to safety, environmental and regulatory compliance.
Job Title: Financial Analyst - Oil & Gas Marketing
Summary of Position
We are looking for a qualified, experienced Financial Analyst to join the IEMUS team to assist with general financial activities, accounting, reporting, and special projects.
- Perform monthly close activities in conjunction with the UK based accounting team (e.g. intercompany records, posting journals, inventory accounting, etc.)
- Produce monthly management reports for consolidation into INEOS Energy Group and/or INEOS Group reports.
- Reviews financial statements to ensure accuracy.
- Analyze processes to identify gaps that can improve profit margins.
- Primary liaison for both internal and external financial related parties.
- Conducts analysis on issues impacting the marketing organization and proactively identifies opportunities for improvement; Prepare regulatory filings (ie FERC 552) or INEOS financial submissions as appropriate.
- Lead the preparation of annual budgets, review inputs with local management, prepare and submit templates to INEOS Energy Group and /or INEOS Group.
- Track actuals expenses vs budget.
- Support the INEOS Energy Group finance and treasury teams with day to day cash management and general treasury requirements.
- Carry out financial analysis and support to the IEMUS team through development of models and tools.
- Communicate financial insights effectivity to management and stakeholders.
- Assigns codes, identifies accounts and validates correct booking of accounts.
- Support team with financial modelling and cash flow analysis for value added projects, such as M&A and strategic planning activities (IRR, netback, NPV).
- Develop reports through Power BI or other data visualization tools to assist team with analysis and decision making.
- Streamline and improve business processes through overall oil & gas financial knowledge, along with advanced IT acumen.
- Liaison between IEMUS team and IT as needed.
- Support review of supplier statements through general understanding of gas and oil marketing contracts.
- Maintain ownership of forecast and cash flow sensitivities.
- Ad hoc support to INEOS Energy group projects.
Compensation & Benefits
Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (EPEWA) and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation.
The annual rate for this position generally ranges between $95,000 - $144,000 with an opportunity for a company-wide annual discretionary bonus, of up to 24% of eligible pay. This role, depending on skill level and experience, may also participate in the Long-Term Incentive Plan with annual awards, vesting over three years, ranging from 8-16% of stated annual target. These ranges are estimates, based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs, business performance to metrics, and other considerations permitted by law. The range may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule 4.1.2.
Benefits package includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. INEOS also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. 401(k) retirement has both an automatic 3% company contribution and a match of up to an additional 6% of eligible compensation. We offer generous paid time off that includes both sick and vacation which is based on and increases, with industry experience.
Our culture is one of honesty and integrity with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.On our team, people are acknowledged for embracing new practices that help create real value for customers.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application