Are you a highly motivated finance professional seeking a new opportunity where you can strive for excellence in a dynamic organization? We are seeking a Finance Manager for our Ashtabula, Ohio, location. In this role, you will actively lead the manufacturing site on all financial and accounting activities, ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory, legislative, and professional accounting standards and requirements.
At INEOS Pigments, we value our people's contribution in making us one of North America's largest producers of titanium dioxide. Providing numerous products and services to industries worldwide, from coatings to plastics to paper and other end-uses, we invest in employee development. We offer many career opportunities, allowing everyone to broaden their experience and build a professionally rewarding career.
About the Role: Job Responsibilities
- Demonstrated commitment and adherence to Safety Health and Environment policies and procedures and INEOS Pigments 20 Safety Principles & Life Saving Rules
- Provide manufacturing accounting for the site and related activities, including journal preparation, account analysis, and account reconciliations.
- Provide monthly manufacturing cost forecast and balance sheet projections for the site.
- Prepare and submit the annual operating budget for the site
- Identify areas for cost reduction/profit improvement and provide recommendations regarding methods of achievement
- Lead analysis and reporting of manufacturing costs versus budget and forecast.
- Ensure effective accounting processes and internal controls are in place, accounting standards are in place, and accounting standards are legally compliant.
- Prepare procedures and documentation to support internal controls are in place and accounting standards are legally compliant.
- Lead and provide analytics on strategic initiatives
- Provide innovative and cost-effective support for the site, including assisting with cost optimization and supporting cost control improvement programs
- Provide financial analysis on manufacturing improvement and capital projects
- Implement "Best Practices" in financial accounting, reporting, and internal controls
- Provide leadership, guidance, coaching, and decision-making to ensure employees understand company objectives and goals
- Manage personnel (including performance, compensation, and succession planning)
- Use a high level of judgment to make informed decisions and address complex tasks or issues that impact the function
- B.A. or B.S. in Finance, Accounting, Business, or other related fields (An advanced degree is a plus)
- Professional membership of CPA, CA or CMA, or equivalent
- 5-7 years experience in Finance & Manufacturing Operations. (Ideal candidate will have experience in the chemical industry)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build relationships and effectively communicate and collaborate across organizational functions at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are required
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
INEOS Pigments offers a competitive salary with an annual bonus and a comprehensive benefits package, including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability with the buy-up option, basic life & AD&D insurance with a buy-up option for self and dependents, 401(k) with company match.