Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder will provide day-based support to site for general and emergency issues associated with electrical systems and devices. They will also support other site teams to progress and complete any required electrical work.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Investigatie faults and repair electrical equipment and instrument control systems; carry out self and third-party electrical isolations under SAF04.
- Carry out hazardous area inspections, remedial repairs, maintenance and installation to ATEX standards.
- Involved in the testing and commissioning, history inputting, and work order completion for work executed by the team and assist in co-ordination and planning duties.
- Carry out testing of SHE trips and alarms systems and other regular maintenance schedules for electrical and instrumentation systems.
- Lead small teams of tradesmen (INOVYN or contractor) during planned or breakdown work; producing detailed work scopes for execution during planned task events.
Key skills & experience required:
- Time served E/I recognised apprenticeship.
- Highly motivated, self-managing individual with high degree of independence.
- Demonstrably high commitment to SHE standards.
- Team player with a flexible approach to work patterns and skills.
- Ready to lead when the situation requires without unnecessary recourse to immediate supervisor.
- Able and willing to learn alternative methods and techniques for fault finding and installations.
- Able to work under pressure and with regards to standards and safety.
- Able to identify, analyse and drive work until completion with the ability to read Instrument/Electrical drawings.
- Able to critically interrogate electrical equipment and instrumentation to resolve faults and plant issues.
- Attention to detail.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies