SUCCEED IN OUR
INEOS Styrolution is the leading global styrenics supplier, with a focus on styrene monomer, polystyrene, ABS Standard and styrenic specialties. With world-class production facilities and more than 90 years of experience, INEOS Styrolution helps its customers succeed by offering innovative and sustainable best-in-class solutions, designed to give them a competitive edge in their markets, and at the same time, help make the circular economy for styrenics a reality. The company provides styrenic applications for many everyday products across a broad range of industries, including automotive, electronics, household, construction, healthcare, packaging and toys/sports/leisure. In 2019, sales were at 5 billion euros. INEOS Styrolution employs approximately 3,600 people and operates 20 production sites in ten countries.
We are looking for a
Cybersecurity Specialist - IT/OT Security (APAC)
Asia Pacific Region,India or South Korea
Why did the programmer start working in the chemical industry?
To turn coffee into code and chemicals into solutions!
Ha-ha that’s a good start! Now that I’ve got your attention. Are you ready to work in a global IT Operations team, where you’ll help us with our security controls? At INEOS Styrolution, we're leaders in providing sustainable styrenic solutions that enhance everyday life. Join us as a cybersecurity specialist in the vibrant APAC region.
If you're ready to turn your passion for cybersecurity into a thrilling adventure, keep reading!
- Incident Management Maestro: Lead the orchestration of security incidents, from detection to the triumphant recovery.
- Innovation Advocate: Embrace the challenge of improving existing tools, processes, and procedures. Stay ahead of the curve as a valued Subject Matter Expert.
- Diverse Challenges: Dive into the world of daily Cisco ASA firewall auditing, proactive threat assessments, and the excitement of challenging and enhancing existing tools and processes.
- Global Collaboration: Work closely with IT teams worldwide, bringing your expertise to advise and implement IT security controls on a global scale.
Your Armor and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or equivalent.
- Over 10 years of hands-on experience in IT Security, network security, or a related role.
- Coveted industry certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CCNP Security, CCNA) – highly desirable.
- Proactive mindset, driven to conquer challenges.
- Thrive in a dynamic, global, and multicultural environment.
- Analytical prowess and effective problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability is your superpower, and you embrace change.
- Own it! Exhibit a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Communication maestro – excellent English skills.
- Mastery of Cisco ASA firewalls and switching protocols.
- Proficiency in industry standards: ITIL, NIST SP 800-53, ISO 27000.
- Proven track record managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Swift Security Mastery: Average time taken to contain, eradicate, and recover from security incidents.
- Stakeholder Satisfaction: Measure satisfaction with the handling of security incidents.
- Compliance Champion: Ensure compliance with company security requirements, industry standards, and auditing procedures.
- Vulnerability Virtuoso: Identify and resolve security vulnerabilities with finesse.
Note that: This position is a remote-only/work-from-home position only. Relocation is not possible with this position.
Apply Now and start your Cybersecurity journey with us!
Please submit your application and resume to EMEA Recruitment Manager Eva Haverkate.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application