INEOS Composites US LLC
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference. Our culture is one of honesty, integrity, and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health, and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let us get there together.
Safety is the top priority for everyone in INEOS.
Collectively and individually, we are committed to protecting and maintaining the quality of the environment and to ensuring the health and safety of our employees, of all those who work with us, and of the communities in which we operate. To this end, we work continuously to improve our SHE (Safety, Health, and Environment) performance, and we never compromise our SHE standards for any reason - profit, commercial, production or other.
Although our safety record already ranks with the best in the industry, we believe that it can still be improved upon. Our target is to prevent all accidents and spillage of our products.
INEOS Composites has an exciting opportunity for an Export Customer Service Representative to join our Supply Chain group located at the INEOS Enterprises US headquarters in Columbus, OH. This is a key position which serves as the central point of contact for our external international customers, and is a highly visible, significant role within the Company.
The role resides in the Customer Service group within the Supply Chain organization and is responsible to process customer orders from receipt through to cash paid as an end-to-end process. The jobholder will deliver professional customer service and work alongside internal and external colleagues to develop exceptional relationships with customers as well as seek opportunities to promote INEOS Composites.
The jobholder must be flexible in approach and, as required, will be called upon to assist in varied activities for which they are capable. We offer a supportive work environment, and jeans/business casual dress code.
- Manage incoming requests and ensure that international customer demands are met promptly.
- Handle all daily export shipments from booking until invoicing.
- Work directly with contracted Freight Forwarders for the export booking, and distribution of documentation.
- Prepare and/or process export declarations, including the required 'electronic export information'.
- Respond punctually to customer inquiries whilst keeping the customer informed.
- Process customer POs via direct order entry system (SAP).
- Maintain customer profiles including billing, shipping, products, INCO Terms, and special requirements.
- Provide customers with resources or additional information related to products and services.
- Work closely with logistics and manufacturing to ensure all orders are shipped on-time and in-full.
- Work closely with internal Account Managers to keep ahead of customer activity and requirements.
- Respond to customers’ needs for inventory, PO status, pricing, and freight.
- Provide customers with step-by-step solutions with patience and an approach specific to each customer as needed.
- Process and follow up on customer complaints as it relates to customer orders, invoicing issues, returns, and quality.
- Process debit, credit, and return invoices, review for accuracy and completeness.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers including Sales, Product Management, Manufacturing, Logistics, Supply Chain, and Quality.
- Ensure you and your colleagues work within the INEOS 20 principles of safety.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work-related experience.
- Strong understanding of air and ocean export processes, regulations, and documentation – required.
- Knowledge of International Logistics and Trade Compliance – highly desirable.
- Experience specific to order entry, production scheduling, problem resolution, and the transportation industry preferred.
- Previous roles in Customer Service or related industry would be desirable.
- Professional knowledge of the use and application of SAP systems, specifically related to sales order modules.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, and other MS systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a Team environment.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application