INEOS Composites Hispania S.L.
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference. Our culture is one of honesty, integrity, and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Category Manager Indirect to join our INEOS Composites business at our Barcelona office (Spain) – on site.
The job holder will be a key member of the EMEA Composites Procurement team, reporting to EMEA Procurement Leader.
With 4 Plants, approx. 300FTEs, >200 customers and 100 suppliers we are one of the leading producers of UPR resins & Gel Coats and #1 supplier of VER in EMEA.
The role is critical to business success managing indirect spend for INEOS Composites Europe: defining indirect procurement strategy, implement and assess annually.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Define and implement the procurement strategy for the indirect spend
• Be the interface between suppliers and Internal stakeholders like Plant Managers, Plant engineers, Maintenance and SHE Managers to drive procurement projects and optimize expenditures.
• Negotiate with suppliers to make sure standards of the company are always met and optimized.
Safety: Interact with suppliers/ contractors to achieve the safety targets
Financial: Generate profitability
Strategy: Develop a strategic sourcing plan for European Indirect spend aligned to Business needs.
Level of education & Experience in general
- Technical studies (BSc or MSc) with experience in indirect procurement activities
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Category Manager - indirect
- Indispensable high level of spoken and written English; Spanish desired. Other languages such as Finnish, Polish, or French are a plus.
- Experience working in multicultural / multinational environments.
- Understanding of business economics
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of Capital expenditures project requirements and contractual requirements.
- Experienced in SAP
- Good know –how of excel indispensable
- Strong analytical skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Strong communications & negotiation skills with ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Skilled in working cross functionally/Teamwork
- Financial acumen & analytical skills
- Action / results oriented & energetic – agile profile.
- Flexible /adaptable profile
- Quick learner
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application