INEOS Composites US LLC
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, specialty chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world. Leading market positions allow INEOS to be the supplier of choice for many of the largest customers in our markets.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for an Asset Manager to join our INEOS Composites team at our Neville Island, PA plant.
The Asset Engineer is responsible for all aspects of the Engineering and Maintenance programs for the site. This includes; the development, implementation and management of Asset Integrity and Reliability programs, ownership of asset related PSM requirements (training, MOC, Mechanical Integrity), ownership and execution of the capital budget including leadership to ensure safety, environmental, and engineering procedures are followed on all projects, oversight of Plant Turnarounds and management of routine and non-routine contractor support and leadership. The Asset Engineer reports to the Plant Manager and directs the Plant Maintenance Organization.
Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Employee benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- Highly competitive 401(K) plan; 3% employer contribution and an employer match of 100% on the first 6% of employee contributions
Responsibilities include but not restricted to:
- Continuous improvement in employee safety and health, environmental impact, and security and drive a Culture of Prevention
- Comply with and enforce all corporate policies and procedures
- Ensure housekeeping expectations are met and plant is in a clean and orderly manner at all times
- Review projects to ensure company engineering standards and specifications are followed, prepare and submit AFE estimates for approval and ensure all project work complies with PSM requirements
- Write procedures for operation and maintenance of new equipment and supervise project construction to ensure installation is per design
- Implement the plant Contractor Safety Program including safety survey, job auditing and contract administration.
- Coordinate all plant repairs and the plant work order system (MAXIMO) through the plant maintenance staff or contractors.
- Direct supervision of Maintenance Supervisor, with indirect supervision of 5 maintenance staff.
- Troubleshoot operational and equipment problems and investigate opportunities for increased productivity
- Coordinate the plant equipment shutdown and inspection program in keeping with all Company and Government policies and procedures.
- Maintain all plant process safety information including all drawings (e.g. P&ID's), design calculations, vendor information and permits.
- Implementing and maintaining local standards, procedures, compliance auditing, regulatory compliance reporting, and consistency of management systems including the maintenance of appropriate records as required by local procedures
- Maintain the plant Preventive Maintenance program including equipment repair schedules, equipment repair history, repair procedures and the implementation of calibration programs and procedures. Also maintain the plant spare part tracking and storage system.
- Monitor the plant utility usage (e.g. natural gas, nitrogen, compressed air, electric, cooling water, steam) and develop programs for cost reduction.
- Work with the Asset Manager on developing the capital and maintenance expense budgets each year and the execute within the approved budget.
- Work with the plant Leadership Team to develop projects to improve plant productivity, capacity, product quality and safety.
- Bachelor of Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, minimum 7 years’ experience.
- Experience working in a PSM regulated chemical manufacturing environment
- Direct experience in management of asset integrity and reliability and capital project execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, highly motivated, goal oriented strong team player.
- Requires minimal supervision.
- Experience in batch processing.
- Experience with plant automation.
- Experience writing procedures and work instructions.
- Experience with safety programs.
- Supervisory Experience
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application