INEOS Composites US LLC
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference. Our culture is one of honesty, integrity, and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health, and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let us get there together.
INEOS Composites is a global chemicals business with sales volume of 320 kte and revenue more than $1 billion. The Composites business has 6 manufacturing operations in the US, 1 in Brazil, 4 in Europe, 2 in China along with offices and headquarters in Ohio, Barcelona and Shanghai. The Composites Business primary products include unsaturated polyester resins (UPRs), vinyl ester resins (VERs) and gel coats.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our INEOS Composites business. This role will act as the voice of the customer to the organization, and the voice of the organization to the customer, Grow profitable sales in their assigned territory/accounts. Primary role to negotiate contracts/sales agreements with existing and prospective customers, utilizing sales management resources, where necessary. Single point of accountability for the customer interface.
Safety is the top priority for everyone in INEOS
Collectively and individually, we are committed to protecting and maintaining the quality of the environment and to ensuring the health and safety of our employees, of all those who work with us, and of the communities in which we operate. To this end, we work continuously to improve our SHE (Safety, Health and Environment) performance, and we never compromise our SHE standards for any reason - profit, commercial, production or other.
Although our safety record already ranks with the best in the industry, we believe that it can still be improved upon. Our target is to prevent all accidents and spillage of our products.
**The ideal candidate will be based in Texas/Gulf region and will be responsible for TX, OK, AR, LA and portions of Western TN.
Maintain existing sales and identify new opportunities.
- Gain knowledge of customer’s business.
- Develop key relationships at all levels of customer.
- Identifying customer expectations and matching them to Ineos capabilities.
- Utilize internal systems to develop an offer and prepare for customer negotiation.
- Successfully negotiate sales agreements, utilizing sales management resources, where necessary
Meet established annual objectives to deliver volumes and margins for their assigned territory.
- Ability to effectively utilize Ineos forecasting tools.
- Negotiate pricing at market-based accounts.
- Develop realistic forecasts.
- Clear understanding of customer’s markets that could affect forecast/delivery of plan.
- Monitor results and develop options for management consideration of corrective action.
- Identify market conditions and competitive activity affecting plan delivery.
Develop/maintain strong customer relationships and increase customer loyalty and customer satisfaction.
- Become a source of industry information to the customer.
- Listen to customer’s needs/concerns and recommend timely solutions.
- Be proactive, not reactive to market conditions.
- Utilize Ineos resources appropriately to continuously create value in the customer relationship.
- Ensure customer responsibilities of relationship are met.
- Payment of invoices within established terms.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of value-added selling, ideally within the chemical industry.
- Knowledge of gelcoat’s, fiberglass, vinyl ester and polyester resins are strongly desired.
- Ability to listen and develop solutions.
- Strong relationship building ability.
You will be provided:
- Competitive Salary
- Automobile allowance
- Sales Incentive opportunities
- Customized territory to manage
- Working for Global company
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application