Work Management Programme Lead
FPS is a 100% INEOS-owned integrated oil and gas liquid transportation and processing system with a nominal capacity in excess of one million barrels per day serving the central area of the North Sea.
Oil and gas liquids from over 50 offshore fields and St Fergus flow through pipelines into FPS. FPS transports crude oil and gas liquids from offshore and onshore entry points, processes the liquids at Kinneil and redelivers to the customer Forties Blend crude oil at Hound Point and either Raw Gas or fractionated Gas Products at Grangemouth
Lead a new central Work Management team which will define, implement and govern FPS Work Management processes with the goal of aligning contracts, planning processes and supporting CMMS systems, and strategy to achieve robust industry performance; therefore reduce asset risk, improve all field work activity efficiency and contractor commercial performance
Provide a central view of short, medium and longer term activity – to support efficient and effective planning, enabled through effective performance reporting, and business decisions.
- Establish new team and functional accountability to ensure the right level of support and focus is given to the development and enhancement of FPS’ Work Management Processes.
- Ensure alignment and integration with the Maintenance Build transformation programme.
- Integrate all work and activity plans across FPS: Including maintenance, integrity, production planning, TAR, SUM and capital projects – integrating short with medium to longer-term planning visibility and activity management
- Defines the centralised strategy and requirements for Work Management performance at FPS: Standardised processes, KPIs, reports, system work-flow alignment, integration with wider FPS business and ways of working
- Success in the role will be measured through improvements in process efficiency delivered through optimised planning, forward look-ahead, job-bundling, scope optimisation, plan steadiness and plan stage-gate readiness.
- Supports Control of Work process, setting and improving readiness, compliance and minimising waste permit preparatory effort for the operations teams
- Chair and co-ordinates activity sets through the establishment of planning, look-ahead and Work Management forums
- As the FPS Work Management process expert the post-holder will define strategy, set direction for all
- Ensures that key contractor and business partner contracts have sufficient definition and understanding of FPS Work Management process and systems.
- Supports tenders/ contract negotiation and setup, improvement programmes, supplier performance management and adoption of latest technology and reporting.
- Enter the specific, key accountabilities that will come with the role
Reporting initially to the FPS Transformation Manager, the post holder will be required to engage and align a wide range of different functional leaders and departments in the transformational activity required to establish new and efficient Work Management Programme and will need sufficient experience and expertise to shape activity in planning, control of work, finance, procurement and IT systems, in the set up-phase of the new processes which might span an 18-24 month period.
qualifications and technical experience
- Degree qualification in relevant Engineering Discipline
- 10-15+ years of energy sector experience: Petrochemicals, Downstream refining or Upstream – with significant exposure to maintenance, planning, scheduling, contract management and systems e.g. scheduling tools (P6) and CMMS
- Candidates should have a strong working knowledge of TAR; Sum; Integrity; Maintenance; Production and Cost management/financial planning processes.
- Highly experienced in Work Management, planning and maintenance processes with robust understanding of industry best practice for Work Management, reliability management processes and contractor performance management.
- Requires good project and change management skills.
how to apply
Interested candidates should submit their CV and apply