We have one goal. To manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool. We're building the Grenadier from the ground up, component by component. No corners cut and no easy options. It's been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017 hitting the huge milestone of starting production in 2022. 2023 will be another big year as we launch to our global markets.
We have assembled a team of world-class experts who roll up their sleeves and get stuck in and we are looking for more doers that think big. More thinkers that dive in and do. More people that make things happen. We're a diverse workforce of tenacious, straight-talking experts and we are looking for spirited innovators who thrive in a challenge. If you are looking to join a scale-up business and take on a fulfilling and career-defining role, then let's talk.
The Role: VIP Manager
Our VIP Manager is a key point of contact to support the relationships with VIPs both internal (Ineos Capital Executive Leadership Team) and external. Supporting the individuals from expression of interest to vehicle configuration, through production and beyond. This individual will develop our VIP offering through nurturing exceptional relationships with senior executives/VIP's
Responsibilities of the VIP Manager:
- Engage with Senior Leaders across Ineos Capital with the highest level of professional integrity
- Ensuring that high profile client requirements remain the key focus at all times
- Build strong relationships with key VIPs to create brand commitment and loyalty
- Connect VIP / Ineos Capital requests directly via the agreed Ineos Automotive VIP Management Process
- Liaising with senior management to fulfil of out-of-process requests through agreement/alignment with stakeholders and department heads across the business
- Create strong working relations with regional teams to ensure support for VIP relations within regions
For our VIP Manager we are looking for:
- International experience of working with VIPs and HNW individuals
- Passionate about client service and relationship building
- Able to use initiative when required and to go 'above and beyond' in order to deliver exemplary customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally passionate about the Automotive industry (Automotive experience is preferred however not essential)
If the role sounds of interest and you want to learn more please apply. Please include a covering letter that supports your application along with any other supporting information.
If your application is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application