Main role purpose:
The post holder manages the safe, legally compliant, reliable, and cost-effective delivery of engineering and maintenance activities across a portfolio of mechanical assets on the COMAH regulated Runcorn Site.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Ensure the reliable supply and distribution of utilities including steam, water, instrument air, nitrogen, and process cooling etc.
- Carry out inspections on coded equipment to ensure a safe and legally compliant operation.
- Ensure continuity of service provision to third party consumers within the context of individual SLAs.
- Develop pressure systems inspection regimes in line with advancing Company guidance.
Key skills & experience:
- A graduate mechanical engineer at chartered level with many years experience in plant operations and engineering.
- Appreciation of Pressure Systems Safety Regulations and other relevant standards.
- Practical knowledge of the requirements for the maintenance of mechanical equipment found in the process industry (vessels, tanks, machines, LEV, etc.), including awareness of materials compatibility, likely failure modes etc.
- Strong health, safety and environmental values.
- Concern for standards and tenacious.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application