Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Sulphur Chemicals; Salt; and Electrochemical and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 million tonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies.
The post holder is responsible for supporting the provision of a financial accounting service, ensuring externally and internally reported financial information is timely, accurate and meets the needs of stakeholders whilst adhering to accounting standards and fiscal regulations.
- Maintain and control the fixed asset ledgers.
- Act as a key point of contact for the administration of the business ERP (SAP) system.
- Act as a key point of contact for UK expense system related tasks.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual PAYE Settlement Agreement submission to HMRC.
- Prepare the annual statutory accounts for non-trading entities.
- Prepare monthly input files for HFM (INOVYN consolidation tool) for non-trading entities.
- Prepare annual corporation tax data files for non-trading entities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- AAT qualified, with 2-3 years post qualification experience preferable.
- A good understanding of accounting principles and current financial reporting standards.
- Experience of using complex ERP systems, SAP advantageous.
- High concern for standards whilst being able to perform efficiently ensuring tight deadlines are met.
- Excellent inter-personal skills as the post holder will have contact with both internal and external finance professionals.
Please send a CV and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 5 May 2021.