INEOS Composites Hispania S.L.
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference.? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Treasury & Credit Analyst to join our INEOS Composites business in Barcelona (Spain)
Reporting to the Regional Financial Leader, the Treasury & Credit Analyst complete understanding of Cash management and forecast, bank reconciliation processes to ensure that the bank accounts are funded, the payments are executed, and the bank balances are reconciled daily for all EMEA entities. Furthermore, the incumbent needs to be familiar with the management of Credit Risks and Controls.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Daily control of the funding of the bank accounts
• Daily upload and reconciliation of the electronic and manual bank statements
• Processing the automated and manual payment runs
• Executing the monthly Payroll payments
• Identifying and reconciling any misdirected cash when applicable
• Monitoring the bank reconciliation closing and reporting activities
• Submitting the weekly EMEA cash forecast
• Reviewing Customer credit lines
• Monitoring of payment extensions, reporting and follow-up of payment incidents
• Coordinating Credit risk with Internal Customer Service dept and external Credit Insurance
• Organizing monthly credit meeting with Management Team
• AR Securitization reporting to INEOS Centre
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
·Level of Education & Experience in General:
Bachelor in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business Administration or Professional experience of cash management and credit controls (3-5 years minimum required)
Professional knowledge of the use and application of SAP system
Excellent understanding of the use and application of Microsoft: Excel, Word…
Fluent English (both verbal and writing)
Experience with cultural diversity
High degree of tenacity – to resolve completely any issues which impact on cash
Ability to work within stringent deadlines
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application