Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 million tonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies.
The post holder provides technical and account management services to chlor-alkali plants licensing BICHLOR™ and FM™ technologies.
- Develop, manage and deliver key account plans as well as providing technical expertise to ensure our technology enhances business reputation and customer satisfaction.
- Negotiate price and contracts for equipment supply and associated warranty claims.
- Lead commissioning activity for new cell-rooms and expansions for BICHLOR™ and FM™ technology.
- Train customers in the management of the supplied technology to achieve safe, optimal performance and an established reputation.
- Provide accurate forecasts to minimise working capital whilst delivering customer requirements. Gather and assess operating information from customer plants to troubleshoot operational issues and/or optimise performance.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree in engineering, management or economics.
- At least 5 years’ petrochemical plant operations/engineering experience.
- Capable of interrogating data.
- Able to build strong, lasting relationships with customers.
- Effective problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Highly motivated and strong work ethic.
- Flexible with a willingness to undertake significant global travel.
- Written and spoken English (highly desirable for fluency in Spanish).
Please send a CV and covering note to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Monday 8 November 2021.