We have one goal. To manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool. We’re building the Grenadier from the ground up, component by component. No corners cut and no easy options. It's been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017 and despite the global challenge of 2020, we are on track to deliver our plan. 2021/2022 is our execution phase.
We have assembled a team of world-class experts who roll up their sleeves and get stuck in and we are looking for more doers that think big. More thinkers that dive in and do. More people that make things happen. We’re a diverse workforce of tenacious, straight-talking experts and we are looking for spirited innovators who thrive in a challenge. If you are looking to join a scale-up business and take on a fulfilling and career-defining role, then let’s talk.
The Team Administrator Role:
Our Team Administrator will support the IT Department to ensure the efficient running of day-to-day operations. This will include, but not be limited to, general administration tasks such as maintaining the departmental calendar, ensuring task lists for the different teams are kept up to date, coordinate and track supplier activity, tracking team movements, raising of IT purchase requisitions (PRs), arranging various meetings and workshops including distributing agendas/minutes. The jobholder will also be expected to assist on the preparation of presentations/reports. Keeping departmental documents up to date.
As the Team Administrator you will bring:
- Excellent IT skills: especially Microsoft Word, Excel and Power-point (advanced) and be confident using databases and IT systems
- Able to demonstrate strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience of multi-tasking and work towards tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and be able to work independently but also as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and team player
- Willing to roll your sleeves up and get involved
Apply for this job
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application