TAR Instrument & Electrical Engineer
Are you IN?
INEOS O&P UK Grangemouth are looking to now recruit a TAR Instrument and Electrical Engineer to help support Turnaround activities across all assets on the Grangemouth site. This will be part of a newly established Cetral TAR Team. The successful applicant will Report to the Cebtral TAR Manager. The IE Engineer will provide engineering expertise and technical support to the TAR team.
- Provide engineering input and expertise to ensure the shutdown (TAR) is delivered safely & on time.
- Define and implement each asset care policy for all Instrument and Electrical equipment to ensure delivery of ongoing asset reliability, integrity and cost commitments.
- Specify and audit all ATEX and SIS activities to ensure continual legal compliance.
- Define all Instrument and Electrical engineering standards, procedures and practices to ensure full compliance with current and future discipline integrity and legislative requirements.
- Review asset spares and equipment holding to maximise asset reliability and to drive TAR efficiency/cost performance.
- Ensure correct overall Instrument And Electrical spend to meet asset requirements within available budget and where required, drive appropriate prioritisation.
- Identify any long lead or special items to the TAR Manager for approval.
- Look for any opportunities to maximise pre-TAR works or alternative rationale for performing works outside of a TAR. Both with the benefit of removing scope from the TAR executions.
- Review TAR work scope requirements (in accordance with asset strategy) with the Asset Engineer and assist in execution to support delivery of safe, on time and to budget TAR's.
- Degree qualified, Chartered I/E engineer [or working torwards]
- >5 years experience in TAR/Shutdown/Outage environment.
- Knowledge of theory and practice of managing equipment reliability systems and processes e.g. asset care.
- Strong understanding of discipline legislative and technology requirements and demonstrated ability to appropriately translate to equipment inspection/maintenance regimes.
- Skilled in troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Electrically authorised person.
- CompEx certified to carry out ATEX inspections.
- FSEng TUV certified to work on and maintain ESD shutdown systems
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their CV and apply- internal applicants should speka with their line manager.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application