Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder supports the safe and timely decommissioning of the redundant mercury assets at the Runcorn Site.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Complete MVi surveys in support of Mercury Hygiene Control.
- Operate FLTs/vehicles in support of waste/material movements.
- Support the maintenance of assets in a safe condition by completion of plant tours.
- Support waste characterisation by use of XRF methodology.
- Provide stand by resources for decommissioning activities.
Key skills & experience:
- At least 4 years experience of working on mercury assets.
- FLT/vehicle approved.
- MVI/ Statice monitor trained.
- XRF trained.
- NVQ equivalent.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies