INEOS Composites US LLC
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to join our INEOS Composites business at our Dublin, OH location. This is a very visible, significant role within the Company and the Supply Chain function. This position will report to the Procurement Director (NA).
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the
• Oversight of all third party production locations used in the resin
manufacturing process. Includes all locations that manufacture raw
• Strategic planning on inbound and outbound freight partnerships, price
negotiations, and customer projects.
• Oversight of warehousing and inventory control projects
• Capturing Enterprises-wide project plans and savings programs
• No more than 20% travel to specific third party suppliers and customers.
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
• A minimum of 10 years working for a manufacturing environment.
• A minimum of 8 years working in a Chemicals, Gas, or Energy company or
• A minimum of 8 years working in a Supply Chain, Procurement, or Logistics
• A minimum of 5 year working with a corporate ERP software program- preferably SAP.
•All new hires will be required to become fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment.
The following skill sets are preferred by the business unit:
• Master degree or above
• Six Sigma certification
• Oversight of international operations
• Experience with third party negotiations
• Experience in sourcing or shipping hazardous materials
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application