Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference.? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity, and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join our INEOS Composites business in Barcelona (Spain) – on site.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the SC Coordinator supports the local supply chain function for the EMEA region. This role will be an administrative role which will require coordination and management of the planning/order/delivery processes.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Managing agreements for logistics flows and Contracts framework agreements with carriers and/or 4PL with SCM approval
- Defining internal processes for approval of logistics rates
- Reporting and analysis of Logistics Performance KPIs
- Coordinating shipment/delivery with freight forwarder(s) and carriers for special periods (shutdowns, holidays, sales allocation periods…)
- Running monthly reports of Supply Chain areas: inventories, shipments, forecast accuracy/deviations…
- Communication with Carriers on forecast and special requirements
- Dealing with CS and Purchasers on preparation and timing of shipping documentation for export/imports
- Verification of the monthly invoices of carriers according to the agreed tariffs & verification and reporting of the prices to be applied in the following months and their variations for an accurate freight cost accrual
- Reporting (Daily/Weekly/Monthly): orders entry, inventories, logistics performance, sales dashboards, variance reports and others as needed.
- Logistic Complaints Management: complaints coordination internal (with relevant CSRs and/or function involved) and external (with carriers &PL)
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
·Level of Education & Experience in General:
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance. Business/Management, Business/Administration or Supply Chain Management.
2-3 years’ Experience in Supply Chain, Sales and Operations Planning (S & OP), Materials Management, Operations.
Data management skills. MS Excel: pivot tables, vlookup, graphs
SAP system – Knowledge and understanding of SAP specifically related to Material Management (SD and PP is a plus) and BW (Business Warehouse)
General Microsoft office knowledge: Word, Power point.
Fluent English/ Spanish.
Organizational skills/Time Management
Good Communication Skills (Phone & Email)
Attention to detail.
Independent: Able to work on own initiative