INEOS Composites US LLC
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS Composites is looking for a talented and qualified
Supply Chain Analyst to join our headquarters located at 5220 Blazer Parkway, Dublin, OH. This is a highly visible, significant role within the Company. This position will report to the Regional Supply Chain Manager, North America.
The job holder will contribute the creation and implementation of best practices, processes, and procedures to improve the operational performance of the business. This position will include domestic and international logistics (domestic logistics will be 80%; international will be 20%) and oversee one of our subcontractor locations. The successful candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail to oversee daily operations. In addition to having excellent organizational skills, you should also possess in-depth knowledge of logistics / supply chain practices and industry standards.
- Manage and evaluate logistics operations liaising with internal stakeholders, suppliers, logistics providers, transportation companies.
- Oversee 3rd party providers / subcontractor and perform corresponding SAP transactions to manage workflow.
- Support procurement in managing shipment and customs activities for international logistics.
- Set departmental objectives/KPIs and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements; report on achievement of targets and identify any actions required.
- Develop standard operating procedures and scheduling/shipping practices for efficiently carrying out logistics activities.
- Recommend optimal transport modes, routes, or frequency and review impact of logistics changes, such as routes, shipping modes, product volumes or carriers and report results to internal stakeholders.
- Resolve problems concerning supply chain, including, transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports or customer issues.
- Inform cost changes, shipment issues, supply concerns to respective personnel and team in timely manner.
- Identify savings by removing waste or unnecessary steps in the logistics and subcontracting process.
- Interpret trends and analyze and review data. Provide meaningful data to others in the organization to aid customer service and cost improvements.
- Work with Trade Compliance to ensure compliance with import/export regulations/customs regulations and legal and health & safety requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Operations Management, Logistics, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of the logistics industry, both domestic and international.
- Ability to analyze and manipulate complex data and provide meaningful information.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong planning skills with the ability to handle multiple projects through to completion and to manage competing priorities.
- Advanced Microsoft user (Excel or Access a plus).
- All new hires will be required to become fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment unless they are entitled to a reasonable accommodation.
- Knowledge of transporting hazardous materials / chemicals.
- Systems knowledge and skills including working knowledge of SAP subcontracting highly desirable.
- Familiarity with a transportation management system (TMS).
- Previous international Logistics experience highly desirable.
- APICS Certification a plus.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application