IN OUR EXPERIENCED TEAM.
INEOS Styrolution is the leading global styrenics supplier, with a focus on styrene monomer, polystyrene, ABS Standard and styrenic specialties. With world-class production facilities and more than 90 years of experience, INEOS Styrolution helps its customers succeed by offering solutions, designed to give them a competitive edge in their markets. At the same time, these innovative and sustainable best-in-class solutions help make the circular economy for styrenics a reality. The company provides styrenic applications for many everyday products across a broad range of industries, including automotive, electronics, household, construction, healthcare, packaging and toys/sports/leisure. In 2020, sales were at 4 billion euros. INEOS Styrolution employs approximately 3,600 people and operates 20 production sites in ten countries.
For our office/site in Ningbo we are looking for a
Site SHE Manager (F/M)
- Key result areas: Incident free operations, Adherence to INEOS Styrolution SHE guidelines, Compliance with local regulations.
- Participate on regular safety training at site:
- Safety rules and guidelines
- Operating procedures
- Incident sharing and learning
- Permit to work and Risk Assessment, etc.
- Active support to the safety culture at site and work safely for incident free operation.
- Understand and follow annual SHE improvement plan for the site.
- Work in line with SHE KPIs and Targets set by management from time to time.
- Contribute to Behavior Based Safety (BBS) program at site.
- Participate on training at site to take BBSO to next level of reporting.
- Support Site SHE committee to resolve safety issues and drive SHE performance.
- Be conscious that all incidents including Near Miss at site must be reported, investigated and action items must be tracked to closure.
- Active use of KMS for incident reporting and investigation, MOC, action item tracking
- Collaborate to track and close all SHE related action items from audit, plant walkthroughs.
- Support the Asset Manager, responsible for the overall integrity of the site.
- Contribute to INEOS Styrolution Asset Care program
- Take responsibility for maintaining the asset and integrity of the protective system.
- Follow site procedures aligned with INEOS Group Guidance Notes (IGGNs).
- Accountable for
- Following and practicing INEOS 20 principles of Behavior Safety and Process Safety at site through site rules and procedures
- Following and practicing Life Saving Rules at site
- Safety of other Employees, Contractors, Visitors and partners at site
- Following Permit to Work as per the site procedure
- Following Management of Change (MOC) as per the site procedure.
- Budget for SHE related capex and opex.
- Responsible for
- Participating in HAZOPs at site as per procedure
- Tracking action items from HAZOP to closure.
- Work in compliance with all legal regulations.
- Adherence to site licenses and permits.
- Participate on the INEOS Styrolution Sustainability program at site.
- Stop work whenever there is an unsafe condition and immediately inform the Shift Leader and/or Head of Department.
- Directly intervene with those in his working area not using PPE or not following INEOS Styrolution standards and procedures.
- Maintain the respective workplace in order and clean, as per best practices of housekeeping.
- Maintain good relationship with relative departments of government and communities
Outcome: Zero incident/accident in the site with sustainable and safe operation.
If you have any question, please contact Yaoqiong Yu phone +49 69 5095501200.
INEOS Styrolution Polymers (Ningbo) Co. Ltd., 2388 Minghai North Road, Ningbo Petrochemical Economy & Technology Development Zone, Ningbo, Zhejiang 315204
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application