Main role purpose:
The post holder is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the plant including managing engineering tasks in accordance with safe systems of work.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Ensure that plant equipment is operated safely and efficiently and appropriate analysis checks are completed to support operational processes.
- Issue Permits to Work.
- Use analytical diagnosis to detect process and equipment faults and carry out the required corrective action.
- Develop and promote ideas for continual plant improvements; maintain plant records in accordance with Company and statutory requirements.
- Liaise with the maintenance team for work on the plant and ensures isolations for systems are established to planned timescales.
Key skills & experience:
- NVQ Level 3 in continuous operation or equivalent.
- DCS plant operation.
- IT skills for entering work orders, completing electronic logs and entering data into multiple databases.
- Self-confidence and strength of character to challenge people.
- High Level of motivation/flexibility.
- Good communication skills.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application