Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the plant including managing engineering tasks in accordance with safe systems of work.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Ensure that plant equipment is operated safely and efficiently and appropriate analysis checks are completed to support operational processes.
- Issue Permits to Work.
- Use analytical diagnosis to detect process and equipment faults and carry out the required corrective action.
- Develop and promote ideas for continual plant improvements; maintain plant records in accordance with Company and statutory requirements.
- Liaise with the maintenance team for work on the plant and ensures isolations for systems are established to planned timescales.
Key skills & experience:
- NVQ Level 3 in continuous operation or equivalent.
- DCS plant operation.
- IT skills for entering work orders, completing electronic logs and entering data into multiple databases.
- Self-confidence and strength of character to challenge people.
- High Level of motivation/flexibility.
- Good communication skills.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application