SENIOR MAINTENACE SPECIALIST
Title: Senior Maintenance Specialist
Hours: 37.5 per week
Are you in?
A truly global company, INEOS comprises of 36 businesses with 194 sites in 29 countries throughout the world. We also encompass a range of consumer brands and sports interests.
We pride ourselves in offering a working environment that is friendly and welcoming, that offers employees true autonomy and empowerment and that enables everyone to achieve their goals and to have a fulfilling professional career with us.
ABOUT OUR OPPORTUNITY
In this role the post-holder will provide support for delivery of the Asset Maintenance Programme and longer term Asset strategy. You will lead on short, medium & long term planning, risk identification and management, ownership of complex/high risk activities and work preparation quality control. You will also provide day-to-day support to a team of maintenance specialists.
- Support the identification, preparation, planning, scheduling and completion of work for allocated tasks.
- Prepare and control quality of scope workpacks for all allocated preventative (TBM / PM) and corrective (CM / CEB).
- Lead and deliver the preparation of workpacks, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Preparation of a detailed scope of work document incl. site visits, photos, P&IDs, task breakdown and resource identification.
- MAXIMO Workorder creation for the scope of work.
- Provide forecasts to the cost team to support the control of maintenance costs.
- Identification of Safety, Health and Environment requirements e.g. Risk Assessments / Safety Data Sheets (COSHH).
- Preparing Risk Assessed Permit (RAP) documents as necessary and passing to Control Of Work (COW) team for review.
- Take ownership of allocated tasks and monitor progress of work and drive completion to agreed timescales.
- Support and work with others in the development of the overall asset Statutory Inspection plan to safely deliver the required asset integrity and availability.
- Potential requirement to stand in for the Maintenance Specialist Team Lead / Maintenance Manager as required.
- Potential requirement to be contactable out of hours.
- The role could be expected to support asset projects, unit outages and/or major Turnarounds (TARs).
- Some periods of inconvenience to support planned and unplanned plant outages.
- Have experience in Mechanical Maintenance Work or Project Engineering in a petrochemical or related industry.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of typical maintenance workflow processes.
- Have experience of using MAXIMO 7.6.
- Have an awareness of scheduling theory and tools (Primavera).
- Be proficient in computer systems such as MS Office.
- Have knowledge of heavy industry mechanical equipment: Pumps, Compressors, Piping, Vessels, Valves, Hoses, Tanks, etc.
- Have knowledge of PSSR, LOLER and PUWER requirements.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and have the ability to chair meetings and host presentations.
- Have the ability to manage multiple work packages at the same time.
You may also:
- Be educated to HNC and NVQ Level 3 or equivalent within a Mechanical discipline.
- Have an interest in personal development / further education.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 34 days holiday
- Benefits Platform – access to discounts on high street stores etc. Discounted PMI, Travel Insurance etc.
- Up to 20% Discretionary Bonus Opportunity
- Scottish Widows Contributory Pension including employer contributions
- Free On-site Gym & Classes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Salary Sacrifice Car and Cycle to Work Scheme
- Ongoing Career Development
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their CV via ineosopportunities.co.uk
Pre-screen (If applicable)
Applicants with a successful CV may be invited to an online MS Teams or telephone call to further discuss the role, the organisation and your suitability.
Successful applicants will then be invited to interview which will consist of behavioural and technical questions.
If you are selected as the preferred candidate you will receive a provisional offer which will be subject to a medical assessment and reference checks.