Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder leads the plant-based teams through the decontamination, isolation and preparation of the assets for demolition in accordance with the agreed strategy and methodologies.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Define the decommissioning work scope.
- Record the status of the asset.
- Lead the decommissioning resources.
- Support the enabling project work.
- Support the project plan.
Key skills & experience:
- Technical degree or HNC/ONC with a minimum of 10 years in the chemical industry.
- Know-how of site chemistry.
- Experience in following overhaul methodology.
- Proven leader of people.
- Familiar with site working arrangements.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise.
- Thorough, with a focus on completeness and accuracy.
- Good level of interpersonal awareness.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies